Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From my FB page - trying out the power of social media to see if this group can be found.

attachicon.gifFB photo.PNG

That is such a cool pic..hope you manage to track down the group of people..

Here's the selfie... received it a few minutes back - Three days after posting mine image on FB.

8b462bb9435961dffee700c18f28e0b4.jpg

Edited by geraldm24

Here's the selfie... received it a few minutes back - Three days after posting it.

8b462bb9435961dffee700c18f28e0b4.jpg

Very nice..are you able to send them your pic.. they must be stoked..you captured and awesome moment.

Very nice..are you able to send them your pic.. they must be stoked..you captured and awesome moment.

Yip, will send it over the weekend. I want to play around with the raw image - read: let my wife apply her photoshop skills to give a few options for them to choose the best option.

Yip, will send it over the weekend. I want to play around with the raw image - read: let my wife apply her photoshop skills to give a few options for them to choose the best option.

Awesome

Uncle G, do you have any idea of how they got contacted ?

Would be awesome to know who shared which link with whom and how many it took, till they found the pic.

*Gerald does not drink, so lets not give him a bells, lets give him a slush puppy instead *

Uncle G, do you have any idea of how they got contacted ?

Would be awesome to know who shared which link with whom and how many it took, till they found the pic.

*Gerald does not drink, so lets not give him a bells, lets give him a slush puppy instead *

Ha ha! I have been seen with a Guinness/Kilkenny in my hands, or maybe a Weiss beer... but no hard tack. Coffee on the other hand... *licking lips*

I'm sure you can relate though, with the fires. There are certain things that you just do because you can and enjoy doing it.

I plan to retrace the trail, but I shared it on all the major radio stations' FB page and had a few groups in the Kleinmond/Betty's Bay/Rooiels share it.

Freddy, a rider that qualifies as a development rider for our club, but is anything but. His first race in Vets 40+ was today's Gauteng Provincial Road Champs.

Although he rode 30+ last year, it wasn't in every race.

Rookie error... he wasn't far off the bunch when he turned left to do a 6th lap, when the race was only 5 laps. He didn't see the bunch (ahead of him in a dip) and thought they had also turned left.

I get to ride with him next week and hope to coach him through to the finish with the bunch. We only have 3 riders in 40+ as 5 guys have moved up to 50+.

07953a340b51a3b1f3d4658f4ac2d462.jpg

Getting hiking fit again and was out on a short 4km walk yesterday with backpack and gear, loaded to 14kg. [will be at about 21kg for my Berg trip in March] First day is 8km with lotsa elevation. 

Got this shot.

post-67394-0-97001200-1485155635_thumb.jpg

Ha ha! I have been seen with a Guinness/Kilkenny in my hands, or maybe a Weiss beer... but no hard tack. Coffee on the other hand... *licking lips*

I'm sure you can relate though, with the fires. There are certain things that you just do because you can and enjoy doing it.

I plan to retrace the trail, but I shared it on all the major radio stations' FB page and had a few groups in the Kleinmond/Betty's Bay/Rooiels share it.

ok, so spill the beans .... which group found "them"

ok, so spill the beans .... which group found "them"

I tagged "Kleinmond" as the location.

The Kleinmond, Pringle Bay and Betty's Bay group shared it.

A woman contact me on Friday to say she may know the one person in the photo.

She contacted us both and confirmation was complete.

I tagged "Kleinmond" as the location.

The Kleinmond, Pringle Bay and Betty's Bay group shared it.

A woman contact me on Friday to say she may know the one person in the photo.

She contacted us both and confirmation was complete.

stuff of legends! really like that they sent you the selfie ... makes for an awesome double photo frame

As I mentioned earlier, we recently traveled a bit and I left my big Canon at home and just used my little Canon D30 waterproof. The boys used their Sony Experias and I was pleasantly surprised by what they came up with. Especially some of the low light settings. It is more than good enough for holiday snaps, but I must admit that although I missed the heavy guns a few times, I was grateful not having to carry them around all day long.

post-17716-0-66247300-1485845567_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR