Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is wonderful, I am sure he will be happy to hear that some here still remember him .

LOL. "Still remember him"

I think the only people who don't remember Anton / Dangle / Wyatt / Sherriff etc are the guys that joined just after his untimely exit. Everyone here has interacted with him in some way shape or form (positive or negative)

Jenna_chicky... off topic, but I hope your daughter is doing better, finally. 

I must say that I miss his brilliant photographs :( Would love to do a photographic walk with him if ever he does something like that in Cape Town.

Same, and share a few cold ones as well. 

Monteseel, KZN. On the Inchana/Valley of a 1000 Hills road.

attachicon.gifC-_Users_Vivek-Bishun_Desktop_Monteseel-sunrise_IMG_7417-web.jpg

There's another oke who I know of who also enjoys taking pics in Monteseel. Of course when I had my camera, it was one of my missions to make a trip to Monteseel to snap a few photo's, but never got around to doing that. Maybe I'll make a plan one of these days with my phone.

Taken by my hubby during their walk this past weekend .

attachicon.gifJohannesburg.jpg

An absolutely stunning, stunning pic... for me anyway. I have been just sitting looking at it for at least half hour...

There's another oke who I know of who also enjoys taking pics in Monteseel. Of course when I had my camera, it was one of my missions to make a trip to Monteseel to snap a few photo's, but never got around to doing that. Maybe I'll make a plan one of these days with my phone.

There's a few I know, but the one with the best images i've seen is Carl Smorenburg.

http://www.carlsmorenburg.co.za/portfolio/landscape-from-around-south-africa

I also think he has one of the best portfolio's of the Berg. Been on a few hiking trips with him in the last 2 years.

http://www.carlsmorenburg.co.za/portfolio/the-drakensberg-4

I must say that I miss his brilliant photographs :( Would love to do a photographic walk with him if ever he does something like that in Cape Town.

Thank you .

He may be in Cape Town sometime with Fujifilm,I am just not sure when .

An absolutely stunning, stunning pic... for me anyway. I have been just sitting looking at it for at least half hour...

Thank you :)

LOL. "Still remember him"

I think the only people who don't remember Anton / Dangle / Wyatt / Sherriff etc are the guys that joined just after his untimely exit. Everyone here has interacted with him in some way shape or form (positive or negative)

Jenna_chicky... off topic, but I hope your daughter is doing better, finally. 

Hi Cptmayhem.

My daughter is getting there but it has been a long road for us,she has been taken off all chemo medication and she is improving with the occasional bad spell.

We saw the endocrinologist yesterday and she is pf a strong belief that all will go in to remission in the near future.

Hi Cptmayhem.

My daughter is getting there but it has been a long road for us,she has been taken off all chemo medication and she is improving with the occasional bad spell.

We saw the endocrinologist yesterday and she is pf a strong belief that all will go in to remission in the near future.

That's excellent news. Tough for you guys, I'm sure. Also glad things are working out with Fujifilm! 

The Amphi and a very dry Tugela River. This was taken 10th Nov so even after the rains, it was still very dry up there.

attachicon.gifIMG_7044-web.jpg

I need to go visit that place again. we did a hike up there when I was in high school. MAGICAL