Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

99.9% of my work gets done on Adobe Lightroom.

For a quick edit on the phone I like Snapseed, free in Google store (I also have the S8)

NICE website ! Great upgrade

NICE website ! Great upgrade

Thanks bud! 

I am just battling a little bit to get the mobile version dialed in 100%, its a little more tricky!

Guys, what are the best editing apps (or camera apps for an andriod samsung S8?

I use Adobe Lightroom CC for mobile, and Snapseed, although Snapseed is usually my go to app for editing on the phone.

Thanks guys.

Often times we are out an about and only have the cell phone. And in reality the cell camera is actually very good. Just need to learn to use the tool better.

Guys, what are the best editing apps (or camera apps for an andriod samsung S8?

I use Camera+ on iOS, not sure if they have the same one for Android. It was at the recommendation of the Sheriff, and I still use it today, even though v2 has been released.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone here had any experience with waterproof camera's? the Fujifilm FinePix XP130 looks enticing.

Yes, its quite an interesting segment.

I looked into this last year and we got our kids one of those Fujifilm's each before we went overseas in Dec. I also owned the Nikon AW before the movers disappeared it.

The Fujifilms take okay pics and the build quality seems okay and we haven't had any problems although battery life is on the short side.

I did really enjoy the Nikon AW.

Apparently the Olympus TG takes the best images, but for something rugged or waterproof I prefer to have the moving lens parts inside the enclosure, with the Olympus the lens actually extends out and that for me is a deal breaker.

They all take okay pics, but none of them are sterling.

For me the Nikon is the best of the bunch.

Yes, its quite an interesting segment.

I looked into this last year and we got our kids one of those Fujifilm's each before we went overseas in Dec. I also owned the Nikon AW before the movers disappeared it.

The Fujifilms take okay pics and the build quality seems okay and we haven't had any problems although battery life is on the short side.

I did really enjoy the Nikon AW.

Apparently the Olympus TG takes the best images, but for something rugged or waterproof I prefer to have the moving lens parts inside the enclosure, with the Olympus the lens actually extends out and that for me is a deal breaker.

They all take okay pics, but none of them are sterling.

For me the Nikon is the best of the bunch.

From looking on Orms, the Olympus does look like the better option, but I guess out of the 3, the Fujifilm would be better for the budget.

From looking on Orms, the Olympus does look like the better option, but I guess out of the 3, the Fujifilm would be better for the budget.

Yeah, the kids got the Fuji's on price given that we were expecting them to drop them etc anyway.

Yeah, the kids got the Fuji's on price given that we were expecting them to drop them etc anyway.

Ag I think I'll save a bit of dosh and get the Olympus :ph34r: