Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its interesting to see the different tastes people have with regards to what they point the camera at. I wonder if its related to career or experiences..

Absolutely.

+1! Captures the innocence of youth nicely :thumbup:

Nish4, your kid has talent mate! I like the shot of the nail. I would put that on my wall :thumbup:

Thanks Guys, as any typical teenager - she thrives on feedback.

The hand photo was taken by her after a few days in hospital, she was lying on the couch

one morning in the lounge playing with the shadows.

The nail was taken at her old grandparents house that brought back so many good memories.

Edited by Nish4

Just a thought....... How would all the contributors to this thread feel about sharing images. All the images shown here have been resized so as not to kill the internets, but if somebody really liked your pic abnd wanted to put it onto canvas and hang it in their home, how would you guys feel about sharing your property? I am not talking about selling your stuff here (There are other forums and sites for that and if you arealready doing that then the sharing thing wouldn't really be an option!) Would that be possible? Alternatively somebody mentioned a coffee table book a few pages back. Just seems a waste to have all this talent and only share it in this thread..

depends on which image is wanted. but, generally I wont have a problem, as long as I'm credited for it and if someone asks you direct them to me.

depends on which image is wanted. but, generally I wont have a problem, as long as I'm credited for it and if someone asks you direct them to me.

Absolutely!! I think that is the idea. There a a lot of good shots that have been posted here and not everybody is a professional photographer with their own retail website. I have seen a few that I wouldn't mind putting on my wall and I hope that somebody thinks the same about some of my shots (All bet they few and far between at the moment...) It would be quite cool to know that your photo is hanging in somebody's lounge!

Took the kids down to the beach for an icecream this afternoon. Took my camera and managed a few shots. Not exactly gallery quality stuff...

@Dangle How's the knee coming along? I know how much you love trees and monos, so heres a mono man made one ;)

post-17843-0-24107600-1329667650.jpg

Some archutecture:

post-17843-0-30917100-1329667598.jpg

And finally some street art:

post-17843-0-93347400-1329667626.jpg

Took the kids down to the beach for an icecream this afternoon. Took my camera and managed a few shots. Not exactly gallery quality stuff...

@Dangle How's the knee coming along? I know how much you love trees and monos, so heres a mono man made one ;)

post-17843-0-24107600-1329667650.jpg

Thanks for this :thumbup:

Knee is doing good, but the rest of the body not so hot.