Tokai: New DH trail

(Deon)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look guys i mean no harm what ever we need a good track look at contermans please go ride the dh track and go to george i was hitting 10m jumps easy i got pics to proove

the biggest jump is the road gap and its super easy im 15 and i hit our track is relay easy compared to some others around us

look guys i mean no harm what ever we need a good track look at contermans please go ride the dh track and go to george i was hitting 10m jumps easy i got pics to proove

Slowly dude. Just want to talk, I come in peace!

Knowing the standpoint from Parks, and not wanting to lose a good relationship - as you saw today.. new track and all - I have to get you to approach this thing with patience. Listen for a bit to what is being said around you and you will soon understand that this is all very sensitive.

The route has been cut. It flows like a supertube.. that is a good start. Just waiting now for the guys to get back from Morzine so we can TALK about the direction from this point. You will have a voice, but remember that it will be a collective voice from the DH group, as a whole.

The stunts that have gone in so far is more than was originally requested by a certain person who hid your saw. The trail that has been cut not only includes a safe version of his jump, but adds ±double the length of his original route.. I do understand that he does not speak for the group, and for this reason, I am planning getting all interested to meet on the trail to chat. I'll just be taking notes and the ideas that work the best for the area, will meet with apporval

Enuff jibber jabber. Lets ride.

QFT! :thumbup:

http://smilepanic.com/wp-content/uploads/00010.jpg

Enuff jibber jabber. Lets ride.

No way, just getting started.. where's David now anyway!

Must be bath time..

But a meeting ON THE TRAIL is a brilliant idea! Meet up and bounce ideas around. Build up real enthusiasm and get commitments to do the digging. Awesome

QFT! :thumbup:

http://smilepanic.com/wp-content/uploads/00010.jpg

Squeaking of which.. whos riding tomorrow?

i might be riding in the morning and guys from morzine dont think they will like it needs to me dh1 with extra boost guys sunday take a trip to contermans and take a trip down the track see you peeps tmw moring 8 ish

Edited by glorykid

Tomorrow is work family and stormers. But maybe. . . Otherwise sunday. Every sunday at 7.15 without fail. Rain or shine or snow or flu. It makes the week bearable just knowing that sunday is coming again.