Tokai: New DH trail

(Deon)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This dude reminds me of the troll from under the Faerie garden bridge.

and i was just busy reminding myself to stop feeding the trolls.. <_<

David, David David....

http://nc423.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/hey-beetlejuice-doris-joker-funny-demotivational-poster.jpg

The people who build the trails will build what they want to ride. If all the xc riders are too busy worrying about their maximum heart rates and what type of razor to use on their legs instead of building trails then so be it. You cant have your cake and eat it.

Actually I have it all wrong.

Please continue doing the free work to keep Tokai looking good!

My point was who decided that u guys were speaking/representing the cycling community in Tokai when meetings are held with SANparks??

went to look first thing the first proper jump into new track lip on landing way to steep and it needs to be more like dh 1 so u need to give it alot more narl nothing looks hard we need harder tracks the riding in sa not gna get beta if we have same tracks for ages and easyer ones just saying il help build but must add more stuff

If that was supposed to prove a point, you failed miserably, little man. IDT and trail building got zilch to do with each other. i was at one of the recent builds. Care to raise or fold? Pitch up or shut up :rolleyes:

No need for me to pitch up as I don't ride a DH bike with a 2.5inch tire stuffing the trails up!

You know eaxctly what I'm talking about when it comes to the IDT!!

i dna if you were talking to me but i wasnt here and i dont always spend my life on thehub

Dont worry Glorykid, he was just making some noises again...

GK: that bit of track is still under construction based on what PnS said, so I'm sure all feedback is welcome to help make the new track worthwhile for everyone :)

Actually I have it all wrong.

Please continue doing the free work to keep Tokai looking good!

My point was who decided that u guys were speaking/representing the cycling community in Tokai when meetings are held with SANparks??

Thanks guy, but see below for comment. All the guys that you are flaming are doing the work. Where are you?

No need for me to pitch up as I don't ride a DH bike with a 2.5inch tire stuffing the trails up!

Erm... WaHAAAAAT?

Dude... No, better term - Beeyatch! You seriously need to take a chill pill, and either pitch in, or shut the #### up. Seriously. This is getting old now. Bring a spade, and an axe, to the next build session. Or just leave it all alone and have no say in how/where things are built and maintained.

Reason for me saying this?

You seem to be concentrating on YOUR needs, as opposed to the needs of ALL the users & riders in Tokai. Typical demagoguical activity, yours is.

Shape up, or shut up.

#rant off#

Edited by cptmayhem

Hey, so True, CAP!

Seriaaaaas cos I have to be sumtimes. Jus like spelling aint seriaaaas toooo me raight nauw.

i think i owe you an apology,cos that photo was meant to convey your post in graphic form... david needs to relax a bit..unless the bumcream's not working...<_<

i think i owe you an apology,cos that photo was meant to convey your post in graphic form... david needs to relax a bit..unless the bumcream's not working...<_<

It did... check PM!

Haha CPT, you tell him!

Technically, I think thinner tyres actually do more damage, the force-per-square-inch is higher :)

ok im not keeping track of this when is next build day i rate we need a hole lot of us and we descuss what we need cuz right know lacking of rock gardens ect nothing hard nothing challenging there 2 litle jumps and funny rock garden so we need to put in alot of work and im keen to help wile om on school holz i have plenty of days to build and i want somthing thant doesn't justnimprove my riding but otheres and someone sed they secerd to do first jump il show you easy landing needs work then il make shore you do it soz for spelling errors i have a good reason :D :clap: :thumbup: lets get building