Tokai: New DH trail

(Deon)

ya i know the swich backs went down it years ago and want to do it again size i am a kuk conerer and i get so and dctplol i went to wach tv i gave up there was to much likera ;) just jokes

GK: for cornering practice, Majik is just magic! ;) always wondered why pottie goes there. It's not gnarly or anything, but the corners are mostly flat, and there are a million of them. Superb for just honing your technique of leaning hte bike over and railing those side knobs..

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was alone in feeling really, really old following this thread. Then I tried to get Google to translate, and it, too, failed miserably.

Edited by onetrackmind

I thought I was alone in feeling really, really old following this thread. Then I tried to get Google to translate, and it, too, failed miserably.

Don't worry bro, you're far from alone. Sometimes takes me 30 minutes to decipher 10 words...

what ever il help you guys i just want somthing were i can get beter and im shore all the other dh riders that live near tokai want it to but seeing thats never going to happen screw it il help

Tell you what - while you wait for the downhills at Tokai to spontaneously mutate to your liking, why don't you work on your grammar and spelling (and perhaps even your attitude while you're at it).

Just took a look at the new trail. Its gonna be awesome when its done! That new double is so sweet, just a bit of a tricky landing, but thats where the skills come in. Are there gonna be big clay berms all the way down? And when can I come help build them?

that rock on the landing is dumb you would not have that on a wc track

Ooh, please can I respond...

Simon, take a hike! The track is not finished. That jump has been built up to a height where it gets a coating in clay/stone. Does it look rideable to you? Is it open to riding> what does the sub heading to this thread tell you by saying 'Not open yet' ??

Settle yourself down!

Simon, take a hike! The track is not finished. That jump has been built up to a height where it gets a coating in clay/stone. Does it look rideable to you? Is it open to riding> what does the sub heading to this thread tell you by saying 'Not open yet' ??

Settle yourself down!

Feeding the Trolls PoS :clap:

Settle yourself down!

I suspect morningglory got his mom to write that post, I understood every word

we also need to fix road gap landing il do it if i can use a spade for 10 minits or less

• 2 weeks later...

The new track has claimed its first victim! Did the first drop , landed a bit skew, straight in to the hole where the big rock was moved. Bike stopped dead, over the bars and the bike hit me in the back of the head! Was classic. . .