Behaviour of some of the 'top cyclists'

Hardegat

I agree, that was real *** style by the ou in full-dynamix kit. They actually won the race, just lost the stage. Tyre problems happen, deal with it. I don't care how laid back the dude apparently is, that was idiotic. I've seen similar scenes from okes up here, and one guy in particular's dad that really know how to complain if his boy doesnt win.

Didn't see it, but if it was Shan, he is the agent for Full Dynamix locally anyway....

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see it,

I didn't see it either, but re-reading the description, I'm leaning towards The Real MJ...

Edited by TNT1

So what would a good first post be? What is open ended about it? I don't know the guy from a bar of soap - nothing personal. Just an observation.

Dont sweat the small stuff, there is no rule as to what a newbie can post and even so i see your introductory post as an opinion on what you saw on TV.

I actually did the race and saw what Full Dynamix went through with their tyres. What the TV coverage did not show was the top teams just whisling past and Full dynamix having to rely on assistance from the average Joe's and past masters. Now there is no rule that say that the racing teams need to stop to assist each other, but the word was that some of the top teams actually used this incident and attacked a team in trouble.

We all have an opinion on attacking while another rider is having technical difficulty, and we have all seen the top international cyclists throw their bikes around after having someone taking advantage like this.

Till I found out that this was a mountainbike race, I thought you made a little bit of sense.

Didn't see it, but if it was Shan, he is the agent for Full Dynamix locally anyway....

it wasn't Shan. so what if he threw his toys, they clearly put it in the edit as it was topical.

I found the coverage rather boring actually, didn't appear that the racing at the front end was that competitive compared to other events. they did some of the most awesome trails and all you see is fireroad after fireroad. put some headcams on the midpackers and get some action.

So here you are throwing toys about someone else throwing toys...

Ja ja, I know you are just saying...So was the rider. You don't like the way he said it though.

C'mon, we have all had those days that we would just rather forget. To him, that day will be it.

Yes, yes he coulda/shoulda/woulda handled it better. I am sure you have been there too in your life - but you did not have a camera up your backside!

I watched the oke moer the ground.......hectic!!!!

Dr Evil needs to get this oke to help with new routes for the EPIC.

The course will be flat and fast then.....LOL!!!!

That oke was a proper joke :-D He made a bad tire choice and paid the price. And no one/team should wait/help people who decide to use condoms for tires.

Can someone please put that footage on YouTube? Ek smaak om weer te lag :-D

Didn't see the footage yet, so can't really comment.

Definitely *** style if thats how things played out. :thumbdown:

Mind you, by the same token just as *** to come onto a forum and make an open ended first post with a few personal digs to boot. Under a pseudonym nogal. :thumbdown:

You need to change your name to 'Danger Nanny'. Seriously.

How was he meant to present his first post then? BTW, he didnt mention the rider's name. So what's the problem?

I thought it was quite funny, especially when someone tried to hand him a geax tyre and he "jaaged" away on his rim, what a hoot :D

You need to change your name to 'Danger Nanny'. Seriously.

How was he meant to present his first post then? BTW, he didnt mention the rider's name. So what's the problem?

Thanks duly noted ;) ... No problem at all really, moved on long ago. As could be seen by my later reply.

Not that I need to justify anything to you either, see. No seriously really like.