windgat fietsryers

mr bean

:lol:

@ mr bean: Doen 'n "search" op hierdie tema... Daar was al 'n klomp mense, myself ingesluit, wat gekla het oor dieselfde ding. Op die einde van die dag, ry net jou fiets an geniet dit! Hou aan groet. As hulle groet, lekker! As hulle nie groet nie, *** hulle! :thumbup:

jy is reg op die einde van die dag moet n mens dit geniet en glo my ek geniet fietsry

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

........ Ek is ook meer geneig om na die ou voor my se wiel te kyk as ek my padfiets ry.......... Maar party ouens is besig om te oefen en te konsentreer op hulle tempo ride, intervalle, die verkeer, etc..........

I often don't notice other riders until practically passing them. Not rude, just focusing on riding. Nothing wrong with that imo. And if the choice is keeping hands on the bars and not greeting, or crumpling my rims in a pothole, then sorry but I'm going to be rude.

I hope you do not cross-pollinate while running.

I don't run... I just got carried away in the glorious warm fuzzy moment of mutual acknowledgement.

Vriendelikheid kos niks... al wat ek se daar sal altyd maar 'n klomp poepholle daar buite wees - can't we all just get along.... hel, ek hoop nie my skrywe gaan ook gemerk word nie - dan moet julle my wiskunde sien....

I greet everyone from pedestrians, runners, walkers, dog strollers, lekker Mammies, nog lekker Mammies, grannies, roadies, Mtbkers, burgies, sanparks ouens, you name it and everytime it feels good....but that's just me!

Sommer net in die algemeen groet mense deesdae nie eintlik nie. Hier in Duisterland is dit ook so. Ek gaan draf nou in die middae en snaaks genoeg, die manne hier groet nie terug as jy verby hulle draf nie.

Ek sal nooit vergeet daai een keer toe ek en my vrou in Groenkloof gery het nie. Ons was oppad terug, al langs die draad af. Aan die anderkant van die pad was 'n roadie. Ja verbeel jou, 'n roadie nogal. "Halloooooooooooooooo!!! Ry julle lekker???" en hy het gewaai ook.

Sommige mense groet. Sommiges nie. Ek groet! As jy nie wil terug groet nie, wel dan se dit meer oor jou as oor my.

Edited by The real MJ

I don't run... I just got carried away in the glorious warm fuzzy moment of mutual acknowledgement.

Sometimes I wave with both hands for a more festive greeting. On a good day we can get a full mexican wave going down the paceline.

You okes must try working for a Wal-Mart owned subsidiary, we have a new 3 meter rule, if anyone is within 3 meters of you, you must greet and offer assistance. Don't get me started on our new Sundowner rule... and no Tumbleweed, it has nothing to do with the alcoholic type, pity that.

wat gaan aan met die fietsryers in s-wes,strand hulle dink hulle is te goed om te groet as hulle so goed is wat soek hulle hier moet hulle nie in n pro team wees hulle is meer gepla oor wat se fiets jy ry as om te groet

1 - Welcome to the Hub.

2 - We try to be civalized and not swear at our fellow hubbers

3 - Ignoring point 2 will get you alot of snotty remarks

4 - Remember your manners don't think that if peolpe can't see you you are allowed to be rude

5 - People can and will judge you on what you write only since there is no other "contact"

6 - good luck

You okes must try working for a Wal-Mart owned subsidiary, we have a new 3 meter rule, if anyone is within 3 meters of you, you must greet and offer assistance. Don't get me started on our new Sundowner rule... and no Tumbleweed, it has nothing to do with the alcoholic type, pity that.

Big pity, otherwise I'd be asking for a job!

The Cold Glance = The uncoolest weird behavioural move that says "I see you, but I do not acknowledge you."

The Helmet Nod = Cool, unassuming and respectful and most preferred that says "Haai, Rider".

The Forefinger = Subtle raise of the forefinger from the bar that says "Howzeet".

The Queen's Wave = Extravagant and actually dangerous as it can cause a crash that says "Hello, how are you? How is your ride going?"

And below is what Cancellara thinks about the issue at hand: "See, no hands. Don't really care..." B)

http://images.smh.com.au/ftsmh/ffximage/2009/07/10/stage6_cancellara_gallery__572x400.jpg

Edited by AirBender

I have a new suggestion. Whenever another cyclist comes within 20 meters from you, both of you have to:-

1. Stop & get off the bicycles

2. Do the secret handshake

3. Everyone close buy must throw all their gels etc in a hat and redraw

4. piele vleg vir 15 minute

Then you may continue..

PS:- Why is this under Tech?

Then you may continue..

PS:- Why is this under Tech?

Well, his grammar is technically flawed, as is waving and riding a technical skill.

HAHAHAHA!!! Dink nie mens kan n comeback daarop doen nie...

Eintlik ek groet almal en gewoonlik groet hul terug....dalk lyk jy soos n hobo of iets daarom groet hul jou nie?

HAHA baie snaaks sal volgende keer kyk vir die ou wat lyk soos n nar sal dan weet dit is jy

WTF, buying a bike doesn't suddenly make you part of a lets be buddies society. I don't drive around in my car greeting all the other drivers, so why should I greet people when I'm out riding my bike.

They do that in the towns of Piet Retief, Vrede, Standerton, Tweeling and other small Mampoer producing centres, Maybe he comes from there.

Edited by eccentric1