Sani2c rush entry is pathetic

pauloc

What seems to be the problem? whistling.gif Fingers crossed!!!

Flymango did you have a entry this year ?

I got same response even though we had an entry this year

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Useless, like applying for a governmet tender, if you don't know the right people you aint gonna get it!

it's getting worse and worse.

now it's 'service unavailable' :D

flymango / ngala - interesting that you're the only guys i know of that have got through, yet you're on the waiting list?? Unless this is a catch-all page that everyone will see. No promises, no disappointment if / when they mess things up.

What the f%&^$ did they expect!! How many years is it going to take them to learn? Absoluut pateties!! Come on Farmer Glenn...

once again, a brilliant way to keep your event continually oversubscribed. these farmers are on the ball.

So, hearing on Supersport this week that the entry procedure for Sani2C has changed for this year (to give everyone a fair chance? <_< ), my riding partner and I decide to go for it.

Risking a drought not even seen in the Arctic in my own bedroom, I even give SWAMBO a final call just after 11 o'clock to try and explain why I just have to do this, once in a lifetime blah blah blah.....

Set my countdown timer on the one displayed on the website - wait for it : 3,2,1. CLICK!

I am in, fill out the form in double quick time and click : 'REGISTER'

Nothing happening, click a again, FARRRRRRKKKKKK NOTHING!

It is still not doing anything and I end up reading the whole page.

(As I have plenty of time to do now I see previous years entrants still get first option?)

A case of "FIRST COME, NOT SERVED! :thumbdown: "

Well, I am still trying. The window is still open and nothing is happening....

Edited by Shorty

Watched the count down all the way to 0 and immediately tried to enter, like most once you get to the register ikon you dont go futher!!! :(

What the f%&^$ did they expect!! How many years is it going to take them to learn? Absoluut pateties!! Come on Farmer Glenn...

No, what did you expect? If everybody is trying to go get there are going to be issues. If you have a solution to the current problem why not drop the organisers a message and be helpful. Otherwise take it as it comes and try get lucky. The system seems to work and they seem to get more and more demand for the race every year. I know that i would rather have Farmer Glen on the route preparing the course then worrying about some IT issues.

Such a Pitty.

Wish i could get an entry to this awesome race.

Go on the waiting list...if there is enough people they are looking to maybe do a third Sani2C ;)

Same and then got a you have been placed on the waiting/query list even though we had entry last year

Gavin, organizers have done away with the old system & it now first come first served...