Sani2c rush entry is pathetic

pauloc

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF,finaly registered, but I am on the waiting/query list?

How the $%#& does that work, all the entries gone in 26 minutes?

Gavin, organizers have done away with the old system & it now first come first served...

Previous years riders still get preferance according to the site

HOT DAMN: We're on the list. :D

It's been 4 years on a waiting list and I hope 2012 is our lucky year.

Same and then got a you have been placed on the waiting/query list even though we had entry last year

They said they were changing the rules so that nobody had guaranteed entry.

The reason they're having this new process is because they want to see how many people really want to ride the Sani2C.

Then, depending on the amount of people they might open up another Sani Adventure kinda thing.

Supercycling on Tuesday.

If you pushed the register ikon and had no response just leave the window open and eventually you'll get confirmation. Tried on two windows and both eventually went through!!:) HOLDING THUMBS AND FINGERS CROSSED!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Flymango did you have a entry this year ?

I got same response even though we had an entry this year

Same here! We both rode this year and now we get wait listed. Better be an error.

Anybody get an acceptance?

Flymango did you have a entry this year ?

I got same response even though we had an entry this year

No entry this year.

My assumption is that I go onto a waiting list until those who entered this year have registered before 21h00 tonight (so keep struggling guys and girls!!). So, my expectation is that I'll be quite high on the waiting list. If you did enter this year, and got the same report as I did (or get it before 21h00 tonight), I suspect you'll get a confirmation e-mail shortly and then you use your credit card to secure an entry before Sunday.

All my interpretation though! unsure.gif

They said they were changing the rules so that nobody had guaranteed entry.

The reason they're having this new process is because they want to see how many people really want to ride the Sani2C.

Then, depending on the amount of people they might open up another Sani Adventure kinda thing.

Supercycling on Tuesday.

We are in for the Race again!

:-)

"Sani2c 2012

Congratulations! Your team has been accepted for this event. You will receive an email confirmation of this before the end of the day.

To pay for your entry, log in between 12 August and 14 August with your ID, ensure all your details are correct and pay by credit card.

Unfortunately, should your payment not be received within this time period, your team entry will be offered to others on the waiting list."

Same here! We both rode this year and now we get wait listed. Better be an error.

Anybody get an acceptance?

Yup!

Congratulations! Your team has been accepted for this event.

Cant seem to upload pics on the he hub though as I made a screenshot.

No, what did you expect? If everybody is trying to go get there are going to be issues. If you have a solution to the current problem why not drop the organisers a message and be helpful. Otherwise take it as it comes and try get lucky. The system seems to work and they seem to get more and more demand for the race every year. I know that i would rather have Farmer Glen on the route preparing the course then worrying about some IT issues.

The solution is obvious!! Why does the entry process have to completed in 9 hours?? The race is only in May next year!!!