Things I've learnt from commuting

zeabre

I recently bought myself a new backpack for commuting. There were a few things I wanted, but could not find a bag that met those requirements .... until eventually I found the First Ascent Orbit. It has all the storage space I need, additional rain jacket, back mesh, and so comfortable on the bike.

post-3399-0-13726100-1422175168_thumb.jpg

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, not 4 day weekends, but no riding friday through monday.

If anyone finds those 4-day weekends, let me know!

Today I learned that if you don't ride over the weekend, the first commute can be FAST! Amazing what 4 days of rest (not riding) can do.....

I'm hoping that tomorrow will be FAST... after 5 days off the bike. 

Where does one select Commuting etc?
i have gone to my history and selected an activity but can't find where to link it. please help Mr. Stupid

I'm hoping that tomorrow will be FAST... after 5 days off the bike. 

Going fast? 

It's not about how many days you rest but it's the direction and how fast the wind blows  :whistling:

Where does one select Commuting etc?

i have gone to my history and selected an activity but can't find where to link it. please help Mr. Stupid

I think the category is Cycling Transport

Things I've learnt getting back in the saddle:

1. Ain't no weight loss program like the wattage cottage, you gotta get in the hurt locker if you wanna see results
  2. You need to learn to love feeling like you're gonna puke, that way you know you've done it properly
  3. Tubeless is a must! It's devil thorn season

Cool tool roll

http://36.media.tumblr.com/84d815b75174df4ed82f04bf1e3bcd2c/tumblr_nilrk1o9rg1qj8rk8o1_400.jpg

Here's the link: http://nymb.co/

Edited by Warren_G

Took the motorbike to work this morning. Had an interview I had to attend. But fudge, going to cycle to work even if I have to swim out the estate. I was really scared to be on the roads. People are flippen nuts!