Nitida DS Action

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Classic bro code violation

"CAP SAID I MUST BUY........" :clap:

was nice meeting you guys, I had a good time but wasn't feeling it today - need to go back and get smoother :thumbup:

i cant believe he actually said that!! omw.. wtf???

and then that look i got from his Missus...

Not cool dude.. :thumbdown:

next weekend perhaps Wes? Im thinking of going there after work on Friday. take bike with and go straight from work. But i have to see what's cutting work wise. meh and i have to save my legs for the ride with T-rex :P and brendanH better not squeal on me for using that phrase in public :P

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe he actually said that!! omw.. wtf???

and then that look i got from his Missus...

Not cool dude.. :thumbdown:

next weekend perhaps Wes? Im thinking of going there after work on Friday. take bike with and go straight from work. But i have to see what's cutting work wise. meh and i have to save my legs for the ride with T-rex :P and brendanH better not squeal on me for using that phrase in public :P

My bad... What I was trying to wangle in there was that you were presenting me with the perfect opportunity to buy said shock, what with the discount on the Boo's and the pads.

But yes, bro-code fail.

But bro, don't worry about "the look" that you got. She works with an oke who is almost exactly the same as I am (attitude & sense of humour-wise) so she's learned to look after herself and use every advantage that she can to win one over. It's been a baptism by fire. I think she's learnt how to get along very well... Also comes from her time at DBVille squash club - fit in (and manage to hold your own) or bugger off kinda thing!

Stock answer to "what do you want for dinner?" - Food. "What kind of food do you want?" - Tasty food.

I'm very much looking forward to Delvera next week though. I also need to get my jump on!

My bad... What I was trying to wangle in there was that you were presenting me with the perfect opportunity to buy said shock, what with the discount on the Boo's and the pads.

But yes, bro-code fail.

But bro, don't worry about "the look" that you got. She works with an oke who is almost exactly the same as I am (attitude & sense of humour-wise) so she's learned to look after herself and use every advantage that she can to win one over. It's been a baptism by fire. I think she's learnt how to get along very well... Also comes from her time at DBVille squash club - fit in (and manage to hold your own) or bugger off kinda thing!

Stock answer to "what do you want for dinner?" - Food. "What kind of food do you want?" - Tasty food.

I'm very much looking forward to Delvera next week though. I also need to get my jump on!

El' Capitan - we could always got to Delvera and then stop off at Nitida on the way home?

EDIT: This is Brendan, on his taco-bell run. Note the look of consternation after a briefly uttered "SHAHIT!"

post-3056-0-58368700-1315683858.jpg

Jeepers, that's a full-on fork bottoming right there! Did you hear the wheel singing "I wanna be a Simba chippieeee..."?

Sweet, must have just missed you yesterday, we left Nitida, just before 2, for Majik... so 'l see you there on Saturday then?

i think PoS, The Mayhems and a couple of others were there already. Wes and I rocked up after Two some time. So yep, just missed each other there. but I'll definitely get you at the next event. :)

I reckon it is way past time for me to get the little GT to Nitida. If not for the race then just to go ride myself silly.

Awesome pics, makes the riding look like so much fun.

Mayhem ... why were you on teh HArdtail and not on the new steed? FAIL :P :P - Track looks like fun ... must hit it next time im down there.

Hey, Mayhem.. cool pics. Heard today they were online, thanks to the missus!

Bummer we missed the guys who were there earlier, but at least we got to meet some o the others.. Good to put faces to pseudonyms.

Wes, your face was like, WTF? Who are you?! HA HA..