Nitida DS Action

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

EDIT: This is Brendan, on his taco-bell run. Note the look of consternation after a briefly uttered "SHAHIT!"

post-3056-0-58368700-1315683858.jpg

Was this just after landing a jump, cause there's not much travel left in that front fork :unsure:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey cpt - got any more pics? :thumbup:

Yeah! Got some, but they need to be processed before publication (we shoot in RAW format) I will post 'm s soon as they are done...

Hey, Mayhem.. cool pics. Heard today they were online, thanks to the missus!

Bummer we missed the guys who were there earlier, but at least we got to meet some o the others.. Good to put faces to pseudonyms.

Wes, your face was like, WTF? Who are you?! HA HA..

And "aren't you the guy...?"

Was also good to meet the guys there that I haven't met before. I'm in for next week, after a Delvera mission. Who's in?

Was this just after landing a jump, cause there's not much travel left in that front fork :unsure:

Nope - about 2/3rds of the way through a berm, after coming off a descent from a bridge. No drop, just a berm!

Yeah! Got some, but they need to be processed before publication (we shoot in RAW format) I will post 'm s soon as they are done...

And "aren't you the guy...?"

Was also good to meet the guys there that I haven't met before. I'm in for next week, after a Delvera mission. Who's in?

hehehe

Hey, since you're going to be at Delvera, why don't we just get together to bash out their "4x" track?

hehehe

Hey, since you're going to be at Delvera, why don't we just get together to bash out their "4x" track?

Awesome. Chubba should be along for the ride (har har) as well as a mate of mine. I'm bringing the GT.

Chubba - it's like a juiced p bmx track. But as far as I know, it's littered with different levels of jumps and drops, with something for every skill level.

You'll see me on the fire roads on my tricycle...

Chubba - it's like a juiced p bmx track. But as far as I know, it's littered with different levels of jumps and drops, with something for every skill level.

You'll see me on the fire roads on my tricycle...

Where did you get your lid from?

Full face - from CWC. It was their last one, and on clearance sale. Bargain at R 250! Gonna respray it the same colour as my whip though. Withba few accents as well.

XC lid - Olympic at a very good price

Full face - from CWC. It was their last one, and on clearance sale. Bargain at R 250! Gonna respray it the same colour as my whip though. Withba few accents as well.

XC lid - Olympic at a very good price

Looking for a full face, might need it here.

So which bike for the 25th?

The Mongoose Ritual (DJ bike)

or

The GT Sanction (150mm dual sus AM bike)

Awesome. Chubba should be along for the ride (har har) as well as a mate of mine. I'm bringing the GT.

Posible to tag along? Need to dust off the legs and bike.

So what are a fair pair of flat pedals to get, nothing to expensive? And who else sells decent inexpensive full face helmets.

Looked at all the online stores and all well over R1k.