Bad Attitude on the Hub

tunariaan

I don't mind the driving range. There's one on Cason Road. The clubhouse is above a Teazers.

Nothing like blasting your balls past Teazers.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing like blasting your balls past Teazers.

:lol:

What's the difference by looking for a lost golf ball and Lady Godiva?

It's most often attrubuted - wrongly, I believe - to Mark Twain. But according to quotegarden.com, it should be "attributed to "the Allens," as quoted by H.S. Scrivener in Lawn Tennis at Home and Abroad, 1903, Arthur Wallis Myers…"

For a great read, try Tom Morton's Hell's Golfer: A Good Walk Spoiled!

I don't mind the driving range. There's one on Cason Road. The clubhouse is above a Teazers.

Oh my dangus there's a Teazers in Boksburg North, assuming thats the driving range across the road from the Fireplace? Assuming the Fireplace is still there LOL....

:lol:

What's the difference by looking for a lost golf ball and Lady Godiva?

More fun being a "Peeping Tom"!

Oh my dangus there's a Teazers in Boksburg North, assuming thats the driving range across the road from the Fireplace? Assuming the Fireplace is still there LOL....

Been away too long Swiss, it's dinges.

That's it. Just down the road a bit from the Fireplace, which is still the best takeaway plave on the east.

You know that Luna Plaza closed down?

That's it. Just down the road a bit from the Fireplace, which is still the best takeaway plave on the east.

You know that Luna Plaza closed down?

Luna Plaza... Another legendary spot, how long ago did it close down

Luna Plaza... Another legendary spot, how long ago did it close down

About a year or so back. Money issues, I believe. I seem to recall a story recently int he local rag about it re-opening. I rarely venture that side of town, unless I go to Uncle Tim's…

11:55, we've hit the longest hiatus on this thread!! YAAY! :clap:

Doh!

:blush:

Don't start now!

15+ pages of how insignificant Tunariaan and his results are. Ironic.

Love the Hub as its like a soap-opera. Your gone for a few days, come back and a monster thread has appeared. You read page one and its comments, skip to page 7 and comments seem to be still relavent to page one, then jump to the last page and Sally has now discovered that she is carrying Bobs child, Frail has cycled to Jozi and back because he forgot a pair of socks at Tant Anna on his last trip and the debate if 29ers are allowed or not still rages.

Now I just need to wait another hour and we get back to the original OP.

Think I will read all those pages I skipped as I'm dying to see who shot JR, where Gadaffi is hiding and if there is a local CRC order.