Bad Attitude on the Hub

tunariaan

@dangle; wats jou punt met die korter races

is iemand wat n 40 doen nie goedgenoeg soos iemand wat n lang aftstand doen nie, kan dan net sowel se mountain bikers is swakker as padfietsryers of andersom

elke persoon het maar sy race of sy afstand en jy kan nie iemand afskiet oor sy persoonlike keuse nie, jy kan netsowel se iemand wat 5000m race is nie so goed soos iemand wat n half of n vol marathon doen nie

Ek weet nie hoekom ek myself aan jou versuidelik nie want jy het obviously net jou way en jou manier van dink

Ek werk 6 maande van die jaar in die buiteland; my familie kom eerste , dan ander sporte soos rock en surf visvang; jag, en 5000 en 10 000 en races , dis waarvoor ek eerder oefen en van daai fiksheid gebruik ek meestal om my races te doen, so ek sit nie heeldag en oefen net fietsry nie , inteendeel meeste van die fiksheid kom van ly hardloop en trailrunning af, fietsry kom laaste wat my oefining en onspqnning aanbetref en nie net dit nie ek hou van die korter afstande ; dis gewoonlik vinniger races met hoe heart rate

Dis seker my keuse om dit te beoefen en as ek daarvan hou

toe ek gese het ek is fairly kompeterend is daar oor tye gevra

Noudat julle tye ens het nou word dit heeltemal verdraai, is dit nie so nie?

oor jou trophy hunting komentaar, ek kompeteer teen my persoonlike beste tye en nooit teen ander nie , daar is altyd iemand vinniger of stadiger as jy , wil jy se n wen of n eerste plek is nie trophy hunting nie, wel seker nie in korter afstande nie maar as die groot meneere dit in die langer afstande wen is dit ok

Wat dit eintlik se is jy kyk neer op ander mense

DAngle PM my as jy nog issues het, ek is nie hier om heen en weer te mail soos n ou tannie met n nat pantie nie of andersins ek is terug so oor n maand in SA, jy is welkom om my te kontak, ek sal either by die hardloop, trail of bikeraces wees in ons omgewing

Can you like to translate ?

And your first question Big Tuna, read your thread, I isn't the enigste een who has a problem wiff trophy hunters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Dangle this part:

You seem like a little hothead windgat with a short fuse

It is like looking in the mirror no? :D

Not quite, but I see what you are trying to do here, it's a flop.

Can you like to translate ?

And your first question Big Tuna, read your thread, I isn't the enigste een who has a problem wiff trophy hunters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigBadAttitudeTunaRiaantheBoereSprinter and HotheadedSingleSpeedDangletheSoutpiel.

I am not one of the 1000+ post hubbers (I have however done more races than my posts) as I much prefer doing reading than posting on the Hub. It is obvious that you guys are both superb athletes, with Tuna being a runner recently started mtbing, and Dangle seeming to be a good runner and rider.

You guys have provided the rest of us with much deserved good weekend entertainment with your blows. Almost like a build-up to a good duel. You should both now take a break from this topic and rather settle it with a good bikerace and/or run of each's choice. Now how's about that to settle? Not sure where Dangle is based but seeing that Tuna is in George and Dangle has done the Attakwas, it might be quite possible to meet somewhere and possibly enter the same event(s).

I'd pay some good money to see you guys go at it at each other at your different race dicciplines.

Dangle, I don't know you and I enjoy your debate, but out of respect for your some fellow hubbers, don't mock another oke's use of language if you can't even read it.

Look forward to the race!

Edited by Firemeister

BigBadAttitudeTunaRiaantheBoereSrinter and HotheadedSingleSpeedDangletheSoutpiel.

I am not one of the 1000+ post hubbers (I have however done more races than my posts) as I much prefer doing reading than posting on the Hub. It is obvious that you guys are both superb athletes, with Tuna being a runner recently started mtbing, and Dangle seeming to be a good runner and rider.

You guys have provided the rest of us with much deserved good weekend entertainment with your blows. Almost like a build-up to a good duel. You should both now take a break from this topic and rather settle it with a good bikerace and/or run of each's choice. Now how's about that to settle? Not sure where Dangle is based but seeing that Tuna is in George and Dangle has done the Attakwas, it might be quite possible to meet somewhere and possibly enter the same event(s).

I'd pay some good money to see you guys go at it at each other at your different race dicciplines.

Dangle, I don't know you and I enjoy your debate, but out of respect for your some fellow hubbers, don't mock another oke's use of language if you can't even read it.

Look forward to the race!

Ja, assumptions :unsure:

The Hub is an english based forum, this has come up in the past, over and over.

Firemeister, you know what I also find more annoying than a trophy hunter, someone who feels the need to be patronising.

Top 10 in which mtb races and distances did you finish?

No real funny intentions here :lol:

I actually dared Dangle to go ride the Attakwas with me on his single speed ridged. People laughed at him in his face at registration when they asked who's single speed with the rigid fork that is and they told him he's crazy and he won't finish. Steel Niner also went to join in the FUN, they didn't go there to get recognition, they went there because it's a challenge. They don't want to be famous, or need sponsors to pay their salaries, they want to show people that you do not need to have a top of the range high tech bicycle with a fancy suspension to succeed and have fun. They both are people with full day time jobs and families at home. They could have put in the hours, jumped on the newest and greatest sponsored bikes and give many other sponsored riders a run for their money, but that I think would have taken the fun out of cycling for them.

At the end of the day it's not about the bike you ride or if you are a roadie or mountain biker, it's about YOU being off the couch, away from the key board and riding your bicycle.

Look at how many new events are popping up, is it a good thing, hell ye, cycling has exploded. The problem is, it seems that people or organizers are just out to make money, getting more people to ride, more sponsors at events which attracts more pro's and prize money, more race snakes, more people bumping, pushing and shoving and complaining because of bottle necks and water points not up to standard and increasing entry fees, not enough single tracks, etc, etc, etc. It's a business. When fun becomes too much of a business it removes the fun out of it.

We need to put back the FUN into cycling. I'm one of those who pushed my expensive MTB up many of those hills at the Attakwas, but it was great to finish and beat my previous time by two hours. It was a moerse challenge and most importantly, I had FUN!

We need to put back the FUN into cycling. I'm one of those who pushed my expensive MTB up many of those hills at the Attakwas, but it was great to finish and beat my previous time by two hours. It was a moerse challenge and most importantly, I had FUN!

Oh Lordy.

Didn't read the hole thread, but are you a sean b follower?

I sorta agree with what you say, but can road riders have fun too?

show people that you do not need to have a top of the range high tech bicycle with a fancy suspension to succeed and have fun.

Succed they did, fun I don't know so much. All I can say is people get very excited online. I have actually met Dangle at 2010 J2C and I thought him a very decent chap. If him and Tunariaan everget involved in a pissing contest, I know who I'll put my money on! I haven't met the tunariaan, but I'm pretty sure he is not a bad dude either.

Good point on people should have more fun. Most people in SA are far too highly strung, and it shows.

I had fun on my ride this am, and I had good laughs and bloody good coffee afterwards.

As you were...

Are the opinions here even based on what was said? Or like me, are you also bored and not bothered to catch up?

Sounds like someone needs a hug again!!!! :lol:

Dangle, i see your side, and it all comes down to one thing:

Love the sport, not yourself!

Edited by Smolster