Is this you

Stretch

I wish you cyclist going through red lights were at the accident scene on Sunday in Bergbron to see what a car does to a cyclist maybe then just maybe you will re-consider your actions. By the way two weeks ago on Ondekkers corner Mouton as well(11H400)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you cyclist going through red lights were at the accident scene on Sunday in Bergbron to see what a car does to a cyclist maybe then just maybe you will re-consider your actions. By the way two weeks ago on Ondekkers corner Mouton as well(11H400)

A picture should knock some truths into a few people, if not then its only time till they become road kill.

So non of you ever broke the law??

Yes the kid was wrong to jump the light, but i'm not sure he deserves the branding he's getting?

I've been following this stupid thread since it's inception a few days ago, having to read how fellow hubbers, and grown men through tantrums and resort to name calling like little school boys, cause one youngster decided to take a chance at a red traffic light, as if they themselves have never ever done such a terrible thing in their entire lives. WTF! I had a chat to the cyclist involved on Saturday, and he was really calm about the whole ordeal, and acually too busy concentrating on his cycling than care two ****s about flamming angels straight from heaven, who can't do anything wrong in life. But, let's not forget who started this ridiculous rant, one Seth Rotherham, a dude who drove his queen like Mini Cooper not wearing his seat belt (traffic violation 1), taking a call on his gold coloured iphone, while driving (traffic violation 2), and making an illegal u-turn at a traffic intersection (traffic violation 3), all at the same time while playing traffic officer with a cyclist. Good for you Seth, maybe you must become a cyclist and a hubber, cause you already have many religious followers and friends on this forum. Last but not least, this youngster might not stop at all traffic lights, but he knows how to ride his bike!

I've been following this stupid thread since it's inception a few days ago, having to read how fellow hubbers, and grown men through tantrums and resort to name calling like little school boys, cause one youngster decided to take a chance at a red traffic light, as if they themselves have never ever done such a terrible thing in their entire lives. WTF! I had a chat to the cyclist involved on Saturday, and he was really calm about the whole ordeal, and acually too busy concentrating on his cycling than care two ****s about flamming angels straight from heaven, who can't do anything wrong in life. But, let's not forget who started this ridiculous rant, one Seth Rotherham, a dude who drove his queen like Mini Cooper not wearing his seat belt (traffic violation 1), taking a call on his gold coloured iphone, while driving (traffic violation 2), and making an illegal u-turn at a traffic intersection (traffic violation 3), all at the same time while playing traffic officer with a cyclist. Good for you Seth, maybe you must become a cyclist and a hubber, cause you already have many religious followers and friends on this forum. Last but not least, this youngster might not stop at all traffic lights, but he knows how to ride his bike!

IMO it's not how well he rides his bike but more about the stupid reason he gave for riding thru the red light.

Did you ask him if / why he actualy said that cyclists are allowed to ride thru red lights?

So much anger and hate these days. From Seth continually attacking cyclists with his blog, people in the comments there wanting to punch his face...Seth's 'vibe' is personal. I think it's because of the cycling pants and shaved legs and how it affects his manhood. Driving his Mini around to Caprice must be so painful for him.

We all share the roads, and nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes and I see the point that cyclist slip through robots when it's safe. It's a mission to unclip, wait, clip back in, get going again. It ruins the flow. Sure it's dangerous and against the rules but who cares. Let the traffic cops sort that out. Who is Seth to do this to this poor guy? Oh I forget, he's mister perfect, never puts a foot wrong, except when it comes to using his cellphone while driving, smoking weed and I bet he ALWAYS takes a taxi home after he's been schmoozing at Camps bay?

If Adriaan skipped a few red lights in full view of motorists and defended himself by saying "ja like it's legal" then he's a muppit. There was, after all, no proof of him committing the offense.

If Seth broke the law whislt playing faux cop the he is a muppit.

My money is on - they're both muppits!

Can we lock this thread now?

So much anger and hate these days. From Seth continually attacking cyclists with his blog, people in the comments there wanting to punch his face...Seth's 'vibe' is personal. I think it's because of the cycling pants and shaved legs and how it affects his manhood. Driving his Mini around to Caprice must be so painful for him.

We all share the roads, and nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes and I see the point that cyclist slip through robots when it's safe. It's a mission to unclip, wait, clip back in, get going again. It ruins the flow. Sure it's dangerous and against the rules but who cares. Let the traffic cops sort that out. Who is Seth to do this to this poor guy? Oh I forget, he's mister perfect, never puts a foot wrong, except when it comes to using his cellphone while driving, smoking weed and I bet he ALWAYS takes a taxi home after he's been schmoozing at Camps bay?

Maybe he find it attractive and wanted a face pic to complete the look...after taking all the pics of him from behind..HAHA

Seth playing traffic policeman smacks of desperation - his own traffic must be in the shitter. Maybe Metro have a job for him.

Go read is blog....he disses cyclist a lot....its his mission.

When I see him I will give him a good cycling fist...then he can go rant about our attitudes.

Edited by MTB_Roadie

Go read is blog....he disses cyclist a lot....its his mission.

When I see him I will give him a good cycling fist...then he can go rant about our attitudes.

:thumbup: