Show us your pets

tunariaan

I knew you held odd hours.. but up at 2[emoji33]

Started getting up at that time when I started work at 4 some years back, and have just never managed to change.  

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started getting up at that time when I started work at 4 some years back, and have just never managed to change.

Your internal clock is not so lekker.. you should have it looked at.[emoji6]

Jeez :eek:, I'm only going to bed at that time some nights (if I don't have to get up early to ride).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. My apologies for being somewhat absent on TheHub for the last month or so. Here's an update:

Rolo is still not keen on mornings!!

post-19039-0-35042900-1473669618_thumb.jpg

She still loves her walks and playtime in the evening. Unfortunately age has kicked in and her hearing is deteriorating, as per her last Vet check she is in brilliant health :clap: , apart from the hearing. We have however managed to teach her sign language, which includes "sit", get in/out the car. Begging her to get off my bed is still somewhat challenging, however this was not easier when she could hear me!!

Little Hulk joined the family over the weekend, he is a French Bulldog which was rescued over the weekend and my GF and I stepped in as a foster family. He's climbed into our hearts extremely quick and gets along with Rolo. We have decided that this will be a failed foster and applied for him to join the family on a permanent basis, so please hold thumbs that he stays!!

post-19039-0-32902300-1473669951_thumb.jpgpost-19039-0-89264100-1473669977_thumb.jpg

Edited by Letum911

Hey guys. My apologies for being somewhat absent on TheHub for the last month or so. Here's an update:

Rolo is still not keen on mornings!!

attachicon.gifRolo.jpg

She still loves her walks and playtime in the evening. Unfortunately age has kicked in and her hearing is deteriorating, as per her last Vet check she is in brilliant health :clap: , apart from the hearing. We have however managed to teach her sign language, which includes "sit", get in/out the car. Begging her to get off my bed is still somewhat challenging, however this was not easier when she could hear me!!

Little Hulk joined the family over the weekend, he is a French Bulldog which was rescued over the weekend and my GF and I stepped in as a foster family. He's climbed into our hearts extremely quick and gets along with Rolo. We have decided that this will be a failed foster and applied for him to join the family on a permanent basis, so please hold thumbs that he stays!!

attachicon.gif20160912_065420.jpgattachicon.gif20160912_065009.jpg

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Only a pleasure and a privilege!! She's such an awesome soul! We go to loads of food markets, farm markets etc and she absolutely loves it! She's the exact opposite of medusa, can't walk past her without giving her some love and attention, and all of this of course goes hand in hand with a bite of whatever that person is eating at the moment.

An update on Hulk: I am super proud to let you know that our application was successful and he'll be joining us on a permanent basis.

Will post some photo's of the 2 in the morning.

Our furry children are going to the vet today to be neutered. I suspect the sulking level will be at an all time high when they get home