Show us your pets

tunariaan

How do you stay mad at that? After he decided your cycling shoes looks like the perfect chew toy?

Has you wrapped rapped around his little paw pad…

Edited by Tumbleweed

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alabama tells Tumbles a secret…

post-1604-0-80941800-1399620437_thumb.jpg

I know what she's saying... "**** Tumbles....do you see these blackjacks...how are we gonna hide them from dad?" :eek:

I know what she's saying... "**** Tumbles....do you see these blackjacks...how are we gonna hide them from dad?" :eek:

Hahahahahaha! It's a day in, day out thing with them. There's a clump of bushes outside the gate and they always go for a little visit as soon as I get home!

Should your toes start falling off one day, we can re-visit the tickle & love distribution!! :P

Er.. you clearly have no idea what lengths guys will go to for a tickle.. :blush:

Don't google "stupid things guys do" :clap:

How do you stay mad at that? After he decided your cycling shoes looks like the perfect chew toy?

Wow, I see! You are going to be the guy cycling barefoot..

PI li'l fish in action, how'd you even notice that?

PI li'l fish in action, how'd you even notice that?

The ultimate stalker :clap:

Hahaha, Hub Cluedo - Its all in the details....

Many good things have come from my stalking skills :ph34r:

What is most concerning is the random stuff that gets stored in my head. For instance, Uni - I know you once had black toe nail polish :eek:

Soooo random.....

Er.. you clearly have no idea what lengths guys will go to for a tickle.. :blush:

Bwahahaha.....If I start getting toes in the mail, you will have nothing but my greatest respect!! :eek:

But more importantly, how is Juno doing now?

I think my posts were lost in the Big Hub crash.

Blackie the eldest. She was born deaf but she is a character and barks at everything that moves, after being woken up by her sisters

post-38473-1399315855,1403.jpg

We must have her brother then. :mellow: - Lookalikes and sometimes I think there is a bit of deafness.

Guest EdEdEd

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa294/SirLoin_01/Funny%20pics/gunshearingprotection.jpg

I googled it... found this

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa294/SirLoin_01/Funny%20pics/gunshearingprotection.jpg

I googled it... found this

Jow, that's a real man! Makes sending toes in the post seem so.. normal.

...and here's the clanger, theres a rule 4!

Bwahahaha.....If I start getting toes in the mail, you will have nothing but my greatest respect!! :eek:

But more importantly, how is Juno doing now?

The boy is making great progress!! Despite the discomfort of running no trotting.. ok hobbling on exposed bones, he still tries to get to the door first. I'm puzzled to what the howls mean, he runs and sings now.. funniest thing ever!

I can't put anything on his feet yet unfortunately, strapping him up just means weeping and oozing again. When the open wounds have closed up I'll get him some booties or bubblegummers even, he can choose :)

I have a project for Oscar, he can work on prosthetics toes for the Joon! He'll have some time *free I'm sure.

* :ph34r:

Edited by Pain or shine