Show us your pets

tunariaan

no such thing exists.

Skeylie maar nie soet nie.

Hoe oud is hy?

Hy is amper 4 jaar oud. Hy is regtig soet. Kan eerlik se dat hy nie enige iets skeer, kou of vernietig nie.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hy is amper 4 jaar oud. Hy is regtig soet. Kan eerlik se dat hy nie enige iets skeer, kou of vernietig nie.

moet 'n fabrieksfout wees :whistling: :clap:

moet 'n fabrieksfout wees :whistling: :clap:

Ek vat daai fabrieksfout, maar ons het baie moeite gedoen met sy groot maak van puppy af en doen baie moeite om hom gestimuleer te hou

Well seeing that this is for animal lover... This is Biskit! The soetes Jack Russel on earth. Really regtig soet.

There was another Jack Russel on this thread with the name Biscuit, she was unfortunately run over last year

I love this picture of the sharp end of Biscuit! :clap: :clap:

LOL he really looks vicious, but he is the sweetest dog. But he likes attacking water :D

I'm missing my dog today, she went into town to the vet to be spayed this morning, there's a void at my feet today.post-2975-0-27178400-1399896179_thumb.jpg

That face :D That look! Just love it!

I'm missing my dog today, she went into town to the vet to be spayed this morning, there's a void at my feet today.post-2975-0-27178400-1399896179_thumb.jpg

Lovely, hows that look..."are you really gonna wash me with soap?"

Lovely, hows that look..."are you really gonna wash me with soap?"

She doesn't mind the washing, luckily because she has to be washed often. Lots of ticks in our area, and a hunting dog :rolleyes: picks many up.

Poor dog she's back home and very sore. She's lying in her bed now.

Everyone's jack Russell are so active, our spottie at the office just sleeps all day.

Guest EdEdEd
Everyone's jack Russell are so active, our spottie at the office just sleeps all day.
mine is the most awesome in the world!!!

Here he is begging me to stop studying and start playing with him (this is going on while i am posting this)post-43150-1399917222,113.jpgpost-43150-1399917233,676.jpg

mine is the most awesome in the world!!!

(this is going on while i am posting this)

So what you mean is, while you're on the hub, not while you're studying ;)

Spottie has me very well trained. I sit closest to the door so he whimpers at the door when he wants to go out, if I ignore him, he comes and jumps up on me to open.

Lunch time, he follows me to the kitchen and he has a very special "give me cheese" look - he's my saving grace not being able to have a dog at home :(