Show us your pets

tunariaan

I know u get different grades of HD. Used to be classified in numbers 0 was good and 3 the worst. Different system now but the principles are the same regarding the severity.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eish it diwali again. Fireworks is having my little buksie all scared.

Gave him some antihistamines so he is not to crazy...

But theres numerous reports around already of dogs running wild.

Fireworks should be illegal in suburban areas!

Fireworks should be illegal in suburban areas!

I agree 100%. I wish the rain would start again, they are going full tilt with the fireworks in my area now, and my cat is NOT a happy camper!

I agree 100%. I wish the rain would start again, they are going full tilt with the fireworks in my area now, and my cat is NOT a happy camper!

Hell, its relentless.

It's crazy season with Diwali, Halloween, guy Fawkes and then new year. Take care of you furries all. Good luck. A few bangs out here in the vale, I can hear them going ape further east - flipping annoying.

My dogs are not allowed on the couches ect but they are allowed ..morning and evening on the bed till we chase them off.

This is my male Stuka...he's PILLOW DRIVEN..

I work away from home for 6 months of the year and he will always lay on my side and on my pillow. attachicon.gifIMG-20140507-WA0010.jpgattachicon.gifIMG-20140427-WA0006.jpgattachicon.gif20140325_221855.jpgattachicon.gif20140130_213334.jpgattachicon.gif20130905_205106_2.jpgattachicon.gif20130713_231307.jpg

Them this one is just for you.

My dogs are not allowed on the couches ect but they are allowed ..morning and evening on the bed till we chase them off.

This is my male Stuka...he's PILLOW DRIVEN..

I work away from home for 6 months of the year and he will always lay on my side and on my pillow. attachicon.gifIMG-20140507-WA0010.jpgattachicon.gifIMG-20140427-WA0006.jpgattachicon.gif20140325_221855.jpgattachicon.gif20140130_213334.jpgattachicon.gif20130905_205106_2.jpgattachicon.gif20130713_231307.jpg

Then this one is just for you.

post-32865-1414100459,9494.jpg

Edited by BennieGerber

It's crazy season with Diwali, Halloween, guy Fawkes and then new year. Take care of you furries all. Good luck. A few bangs out here in the vale, I can hear them going ape further east - flipping annoying.

I hate this time of the year. I usually take my sheepdog with when I visit my parents, but leave her at home alone over fireworks season. Rather have her shut up in her pen on the farm, than have to deal with the trauma that fireworks cause.

Never heard a thing....my cats were just as immovable on the bed as normal and did not bat an eyelid

We have one dog that gets all skittish and can't settle unless someone is holding her and one that just sleeps through everything ... weird.

We have one dog that gets all skittish and can't settle unless someone is holding her and one that just sleeps through everything ... weird.

Let the one that is sleeping hold the shittish one :thumbup:

Rough night for my lot, especially Tate, my youngest. He kept running round the house barking and trying to get out. 

Sad day for me as my Louie the Weimaraner who you Hubbers always see had to be put down this morning.His liver had a tumor which ruptured and his stomach swelled up.First thought he had been poisoned.Vet did a scan and found that his stomach was full of blood.All this happened all of a sudden in a matter of two days.Last week he was still chasing hundreds of lizards around.Not much could be done.Miss him like crazy.Also loved doing the trails with me.Good luck with your JAZZ

Sorry to hear -_-