Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad day for me as my Louie the Weimaraner who you Hubbers always see had to be put down this morning.His liver had a tumor which ruptured and his stomach swelled up.First thought he had been poisoned.Vet did a scan and found that his stomach was full of blood.All this happened all of a sudden in a matter of two days.Last week he was still chasing hundreds of lizards around.Not much could be done.Miss him like crazy.Also loved doing the trails with me.Good luck with your JAZZ

Ai sad losing a mate

Be strong in this hard times.

Sad day for me as my Louie the Weimaraner who you Hubbers always see had to be put down this morning.His liver had a tumor which ruptured and his stomach swelled up.First thought he had been poisoned.Vet did a scan and found that his stomach was full of blood.All this happened all of a sudden in a matter of two days.Last week he was still chasing hundreds of lizards around.Not much could be done.Miss him like crazy.Also loved doing the trails with me.Good luck with your JAZZ

Ai sad losing a mate

Be strong in this hard times.

Very nice LOOK

That was some of the best pups bred in this year in SA

GONNA be a awesome dog.

Do they mix with your horses or not?

Awesome naughty for now, haha. Our horses are on friends farm, so we don't take our dogs with as they have plenty dogs themselves. We stay in town; would not mind having a farm or plot. On the other hand, our business and house are next to each other, so are blessed in that respect and it is then also nice to drive out to the farm, saddle up the horses and ride around in one of the most beautiful areas around here and wind down and "loose" yourself in nature. Come to think of it, I would not mind being on my horses back right now

I need some advise please

The Yorkie (Male) has been sneaking into the bedroom and having a pee on the bed.

It has happened a couple of times in the last 2-3 weeks but not once have I been able to catch him in the act.

He is well trained and the door is always open and during the night he gets up when I get up and goes outside.

He slept on the bed when he was smaller but for the last 6 months or so he has been sleeping in his own bed.

Could it be that he is marking the bed? How do I stop him from doing this?

The Yorkie (Male) has been sneaking into the bedroom and having a pee on the bed.

It has happened a couple of times in the last 2-3 weeks but not once have I been able to catch him in the act.

He is well trained and the door is always open and during the night he gets up when I get up and goes outside.

He slept on the bed when he was smaller but for the last 6 months or so he has been sleeping in his own bed.

Hehehe. Sorry but i had to chuckle. Have you tried that potty training spray stuff?

We used when Buksie was a pup and peed in a certain spot. Sprayed it and he stopped...

Hehehe. Sorry but i had to chuckle. Have you tried that potty training spray stuff?

We used when Buksie was a pup and peed in a certain spot. Sprayed it and he stopped...

me had a dog that used to do that too. Has anything changed that could make her feel threatened or insecure?

Did you perhaps pee on his bed first? :ph34r:

Never heard a thing....my cats were just as immovable on the bed as normal and did not bat an eyelid

Sounds like the Fur Elize

Dear Escapee

Put on some theater gloves ,ruk his riem and keep doing so till they cut his nuts off .

Edited by Wyatt Earp