Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty cichlid that . Post a pic of your whole tank please.

post-686-1414518078,761.jpg

Want to replant the tank this weekend. Need to get some soil for the tank firsts, but still doing the homework on what to get.

I gave up on my tank. Had a few in my life and then the wife and I bought a massive one. The thing has stood empty for more than a year now.

Know that feeling. Someone started reshaping and moving things round in the tank.

But heard the silver Dollars are known to shred plants.

I gave up on my tank. Had a few in my life and then the wife and I bought a massive one. The thing has stood empty for more than a year now.

Why not sell it. Head over to TASA (tropical aquarium South Africa) and sell it.

Would love to get a little bigger tank. Doing the planted tank thing requires a fair bit of space

Once you get it right, it's not much work . I really enjoy our fish and I insist on a planted tank (hate the plastic stuff) - but we have a mish mash of fish from some ill informed purchases, so we really have to work around that, and finding plants that are hardy.

But yeah rather sell it if you're unlikely to get back into it.

Once you get it right, it's not much work . I really enjoy our fish and I insist on a planted tank (hate the plastic stuff) - but we have a mish mash of fish from some ill informed purchases, so we really have to work around that, and finding plants that are hardy.

But yeah rather sell it if you're unlikely to get back into it.

I also prefer a natural tank but just didn't find the time to clean it property. Also all the best locations for it were in direct sunlight

Also can't imagine a vet not being able to find the chip. Even if it's not standard (agreed with above, usually between shoulder blades in neck area) placed - all it takes is a quick sweep over the entire dog...

Awesome pics, tunariaan!

Good news on my side, the puppies have been born. So now the wait... and thinking of names! So soon enough, Kahlua will have some company. 

Also can't imagine a vet not being able to find the chip. Even if it's not standard (agreed with above, usually between shoulder blades in neck area) placed - all it takes is a quick sweep over the entire dog...

Awesome pics, tunariaan!

Good news on my side, the puppies have been born. So now the wait... and thinking of names! So soon enough, Kahlua will have some company. 

Some of the chips have a tendency to move. There was also a batch of them that were manufactured and failed.  

Some of the chips have a tendency to move. There was also a batch of them that were manufactured and failed.

Im not sure how long ago this was but i had 9 dogs chipped 2 years ago and they test every chip before they insert

Im not sure how long ago this was but i had 9 dogs chipped 2 years ago and they test every chip before they insert

they still sent out letter about the batch that had failed and if yours was one of that batch they replaced it for free