Show us your pets

tunariaan

Was away the weekend in Bloem, when I got back last night all I wanted to do was catch up on Le Tour on the couch with a Whiskey.  Clearly dog time is more important than Le Tour....and don't think because the eyes are closed there is sleeping going on either.

post-15215-0-33712500-1436175802_thumb.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mactavish whom we sometimes dog sit...... his family are away on holiday and the doggie hotel where he is staying sent this picture when we asked them if he is coping ok with the heat wave we are currently experiencing...Mac does not like the heat 

post-182-0-00292700-1436180908_thumb.jpg

Edited by SwissVan

Was away the weekend in Bloem, when I got back last night all I wanted to do was catch up on Le Tour on the couch with a Whiskey.  Clearly dog time is more important than Le Tour....and don't think because the eyes are closed there is sleeping going on either.

" I'm watching you, just try to go somewhere without me" :clap: :clap: :clap:

" I'm watching you, just try to go somewhere without me" :clap: :clap: :clap:

Exactly.  And don't you dare try and move your leg either.

I've said it before on this forum, rescue dogs have something extra going on upstairs!

Mactavish whom we sometimes dog sit...... his family are away on holiday and the doggie hotel where he is staying sent this picture when we asked them if he is coping ok with the heat wave we are currently experiencing...Mac does not like the heat 

attachicon.gifIMG_0289.JPG

Haha.  My Grandad was of Scottish descent and he used to call me Mactavish.... haven't heard that name in years.

Reminds me of that Lunchbar ad from the '80's

Haha.  My Grandad was of Scottish descent and he used to call me Mactavish.... haven't heard that name in years.

Reminds me of that Lunchbar ad from the '80's

Remember that wee Scottie that set off after the caber in the one ad?! And not all rescue dogs have things going on upstairs...Ghost sometimes does stuff that makes me think there's nothing going on in that head of his at all!

Remember that wee Scottie that set off after the caber in the one ad?! And not all rescue dogs have things going on upstairs...Ghost sometimes does stuff that makes me think there's nothing going on in that head of his at all!

Oh for sure - I bought a nice cushion for my lot.  They tore the cover to pieces.  After a year of them sleeping on a bare dodgy pillow, I took it to my mom to have a nice denim cover made.

It lasted 2 days......

So we arrived back home, and Olivia saw the horse in her paddock behind our house. What horse is that, and why's there another horse here, I've got 2 Basotho ponies.

She burst into tears when we told her the horse was hers.

attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1436170771027.jpg

Tugela was spoilt and then ridden all afternoon. That name's going to have to change, too much like Tequila ;-)

Too beautiful deanbean - well done & also what an appreciative girl she is :thumbup:

So we arrived back home, and Olivia saw the horse in her paddock behind our house. What horse is that, and why's there another horse here, I've got 2 Basotho ponies.

Tugela was spoilt and then ridden all afternoon. That name's going to have to change, too much like Tequila ;-)

Sweet stuff! Every little girls dream! May she have many hours of fun and joy with him! "Buy your daughter a horse and she will never have money for drugs, drink or bad boys" :)

Mine came true 5 years ago on Valentine's Day

post-30139-1436202198,2506.jpg

a friend of mine saved a dog that was running around on a busy highway, a beautiful Beagle.
My friend saw her running, pulled aside, and started calling the dog. Luckily, the other drivers slowed down and stopped. And the dog came running to my friend.
She's with her at the vet this evening, to check if she has a chip.

The beginning of the holidays, I hope the poor dog wasn't dumped .... :thumbdown:

beautiful picture! And I love your daughter's ginger hair!