Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

223575055353894a05aeb9608463ef36.jpg

Clearly we don’t have actual children ...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

90kgs of amazing snoring, slobbering beauty. My girlfriends 2 year old Saint Bernard.

Pichas udderwise it durrent happin

This little one is staying..

I decided that I am not going to look too hard for the owner (doesn't belong to any of our neighbours)..I figured that if you are so irresponsible that you let a tiny thing like this get out you don't deserve to keep it..itis food crazy and you can tell that she/he hadn't had food for a while before he/she wandered into our house..saying it cause I can't tell if it is male or female...

de2e1462b90184b22f8d8dfe5124aad9.jpg46e2a6df5f5d22be8f6a317dbc4bc12d.jpg

Edited by Gen

"You've been hit by,

you've been struck by,

a smooth criminal."

????????

The other cats aren't sure what to make of it.. our Lucy is just..don't come near me.. Ricky is very inquisitive and Bagheera is scared of her..(I think it's a her now)

This little one is staying..

I decided that I am not going to look too hard for the owner (doesn't belong to any of our neighbours)..I figured that if you are so irresponsible that you let a tiny thing like this get out you don't deserve to keep it..itis food crazy and you can tell that she/he hadn't had food for a while before he/she wandered into our house..saying it cause I can't tell if it is male or female...de2e1462b90184b22f8d8dfe5124aad9.jpg46e2a6df5f5d22be8f6a317dbc4bc12d.jpg

Good work Gen..erator. I believe that animals realise when you have given then a second chance at life. That kitten will reward you and your family with much love.