Amusing Triathlete Hating Blog

gummibear

Dude, in general I disagree.

Firstly the IM is quite an accomplishment. It would be fair to say you guys are sour cause you cant do it... Having said that, I dont believe one should brag about any event accept maybe the Cape Epic.

I think it would be UNfair to say that.

Are you implying that we CAN'T do it due to lack of:

money/talent/desire/other?

I agree on the tattoo point made.

speaking of that, has anyone got a Cape Epic presented by absa tattoo yet?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez you guys could do with a bit of live and let live...

Especially now that a number have made it the point that, depsite having finished IM themselves, they never tell anyone about it...

Geez you guys could do with a bit of live and let live...

Especially now that a number have made it the point that, depsite having finished IM themselves, they never tell anyone about it...

Uhmmm. Not?? DawieO

Disclaimer : This opinion may change if I ever manage to finish one myself.

Garfield, ek dog DIE laaste ou sinnetjie sou die ding in perspektief plaas . Het self n paar vriende wat die ding doen. My tong was in my kies. Wel soort van......

A real triathlete wont draft, drafting is reserved for roadies who cant TT :D

A real triathlete also can't ride up hills ;)

I'll take a IM kitted rider in my Argus bunch over the guys who still have their Epic race numbers on their mtb's from 3 years ago. It does give me a certain level of satisfaction when I've had my boerie and coke at the finish and then Mr Epic-race-number rolls in at the finish of Attakwas.

Eldron's modified MBA joke:

How do you know if someone has done the Ironman? They tell you!

And how do you know someone has NOT completed the Ironman? He's the one telling the joke.

A real triathlete also can't ride up hills ;)

I have seen James Cunnama go up Alpe d'Huez at the Alpe d'Huez Triathlon and he was damn fast.So to was a British lady by the name of Jodie swallow....as a bonus she looks hot in a tri suite and arm warmers ;)

And how do you know someone has NOT completed the Ironman? He's the one telling the joke.

Garfield meet gadget. Gadget meet Garfield. The two of you should train together - nary the hint of a smile will crease those perfectly toned lips of yours.

C'mon gadget - take a leaf out of Garfield's book and get into the tone of this thread - I promise it won't mess with your 4% body fat. Hell - laughing at yourself will use up some kilojoules then you can eat a cookie.

I have seen James Cunnama go up Alpe d'Huez at the Alpe d'Huez Triathlon and he was damn fast.So to was a British lady by the name of Jodie swallow....as a bonus she looks hot in a tri suite and arm warmers ;)

Respect dude but Jodie Swallow is not hot

I'm riding DC with James Cunnama, and already I'm having nightmares about the pain and suffering that lies in wait for me...

Garfield meet gadget. Gadget meet Garfield. The two of you should train together - nary the hint of a smile will crease those perfectly toned lips of yours.

C'mon gadget - take a leaf out of Garfield's book and get into the tone of this thread - I promise it won't mess with your 4% body fat. Hell - laughing at yourself will use up some kilojoules then you can eat a cookie.

No worries, all in the spirit! I have an MBA as well (there, I told you). And that was the (lame) comeback we had all those years back. And I have 4% fat for at least 10 people

Respect dude but Jodie Swallow is not hot

+1 (on looks), but as an athlete, she kicks @$$ big time. With Chrissie Wellington (also British) they're at the top of their disciplines.