Is The Hub still a Cycling Thread - or just a waste of Time

Joker

Let me moderate the scooters & babes and the non scooter related forums and it's a deal ;)

Thanks for joining TNT1 :thumbup: as you well noticed there is a Scooters & Babes forum :clap: :clap: It would be great if some of the prolific Bikes and Babes posters would do their magic and post some Babes & Scooters for me

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cut cut cut

Personally I just avoid the problem by saying:

I'll have another Guiness.

or

This is my (insert number here) Guinness

or

I'll have a Guinness and my friends will have a Guinness and John will have a Guinness and Jock will have a Guinness.

This also reminds me of an olde joke:

What do you call and Irishman that steals your beer?

Nick McGuinness.

Goooo Ireland you Aussie beating beauties.

Here endeth my random rant.

Oh wait - FSA - you're a nubbin.

Well done sir, cleverly side stepping the divide by zero issue of multiple guin...demmit I did it again.

FSA Is proper riding harder than real riding...how would I know I am really riding?

If I had a penny for every time someone said 'Dangle, I'd be happy to show you what real riding is some time' I'd be a rich man ;) - funny how no one ever does though :unsure:

If I had a penny for every time someone said 'Dangle, I'd be happy to show you what real riding is some time' I'd be a rich man ;) - funny how no one ever does though :unsure:

Why does dangle always back out at the last minute?

Why does dangle always back out at the last minute?

The only time I recall this happening was when you challenged him with your 6 year old barefoot son :lol:

What the hell arew you doing? Trying to break the internet?

Google doesn't know the answer!

Put the mouse down and step slowly away from the screen - the wwwinterwebby could explode at any moment.

This also reminds me of an olde joke:

What do you call and Irishman that steals your beer?

Nick McGuinness.

Goooo Ireland you Aussie beating beauties.

Here endeth my random rant.

Oh wait - FSA - you're a nubbin.

Hay Hay!!!! youre not suppose to put joke threads here man!........ geez dont you witouws get it? jokes go to jokes thread , cycling goes to cycling thread .....freeeeeiks :P

The only time I recall this happening was when you challenged him with your 6 year old barefoot son :lol:

Those little firecrackers scare me :o :o :o

It would be great if some of the prolific Bikes and Babes posters would do their magic and post some Babes & Scooters for me

I'll see what I can do for you a bit later on.

Well done sir, cleverly side stepping the divide by zero issue of multiple guin...demmit I did it again.

FSA Is proper riding harder than real riding...how would I know I am really riding?

ja, proper riding and real riding are very different. you'll notice it right away once I show you what to look for.

ja, proper riding and real riding are very different. you'll notice it right away once I show you what to look for.

Go on superman - wave your willy all over the place and tell us what real riding is.

The suspense is killing me.

Wow sounds tricky, care to share just the basics of each

As with any online forum these days, it seems to attract a bevy of arm-chair opinionistas and closet fascists. It does prove the age-old axiom of democracy where "people say what they think even if they don't think".

I started a thread on this recently which covered the topic nicely I think. https://www.bikehub.co.za/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=1496307

In short, I think the hub is a great place for like-minded cyclists to swap stories, bikes and parts, opinions and just plain laffitoff stuff.

"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly".

"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly".

How am I supposed to soar like an eagle when I'm surrounded by turkeys?

Wow sounds tricky, care to share just the basics of each

it is tricky, and it takes a bit of a trained eye to spot it.