Is The Hub still a Cycling Thread - or just a waste of Time

Joker

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

different peeps go to different places for different reasons....like going to the knock shop "for the really great food"

and then complaining about the ambiance....

I agree, need to get out all my bad omens before Yom Kippur, so I can be in good shape for next year!

Smoked KIPPURS are much better!

Shot bru, thought as much :thumbup:

Tumbles, leave that button, a lekka Friday Hub fight will be nice.

Okay, cool, will do, but can you wait till after 12 before getting real nasty? I'll be logged off by then and someone else will have to moderate it. :D

daarsy daarsy, rev daai enjins. Daar is niks so lekker soos n lekker boks nie.

Ok FSA so you reckon lycra aka smuggling nuts is girly, please tell us what riding "properly" is about

different peeps go to different places for different reasons....like going to the knock shop "for the really great food"

and then complaining about the ambiance....

:o

A panelbeater that supplies good food .

Okay, cool, will do, but can you wait till after 12 before getting real nasty? I'll be logged off by then and someone else will have to moderate it. :D

Me, never.

daarsy daarsy, rev daai enjins. Daar is niks so lekker soos n lekker boks nie.

Ok FSA so you reckon lycra aka smuggling nuts is girly, please tell us what riding "properly" is about

Doing a 30 centimeter gap jump and offering to fix a commuters puncture when you land whilst you wipe the wet fart off your baggies.

TWOT, I agree with Eldron, BUT, I'd rather waste my time reading up some great info or real useless info or have a laugh etc, than spend it surfing the net aimlessly or, heaven forbid, do some actual work :thumbup:

Me, never.

Used the word "you" in a general kinda way… ;)

…having some problems with wording today, as you - is a non-general way - pointed out ealrier… :blush:

Doing a 30 centimeter gap jump and offering to fix a commuters puncture when you land whilst you wipe the wet fart off your baggies.

Demmit Dangle, coffee...keyboard

I see many cycling topics in rant and rave... chit chat = others. How much is there to talk about cycling anyway? I rode there yestrday, im riding there tomorrow bla bla bla...

I wish some of you time wasters would register on my forum http://forum.acescooterclub.co.za and post some cr@p (or interesting stuff), I need more members and more content to get it up and running properly

Someone on here must own or be interested in scooters and even if you are not there is a general chit chat forum