MTB v Red Hartebeeste aka Biker vs Buck

javadude

Its a show on DSTV Supersport Channel (SC = Super Cycling) aired every week at 7pm with repeats during the week. Regular hosts are Andrew Maclean and Owen Hannie :D

Wow this really s good news. Is it on now every day at 7 pm.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its also on the front page of all the newspapers(ok most cape newspapers)

You have newspapers there, surely it must still be on clay tablets!

Front page on Beeld as well, I just cannot get the video to open. I have clicked a hole in the picture already.

Edited by eccentric1

They just had an interview with Evan van der Spuy on CNN. They say he must be glad it was not a rhino.

They should have made the video pay per view or given exclusive rights, with a per click clause to a news station. Apparently 4 million hits and counting....

They should have made the video pay per view or given exclusive rights, with a per click clause to a news station. Apparently 4 million hits and counting....

from youtube right now.

from youtube right now.

This is ALL SO WRONG!!! The "owner" of that vid clip should have been able to retire a rich man....imagaine just 50c per view??? TV rights & interviews??

Could have bought an entire bike agency by now!!

Damn this free media cr@p....

This is ALL SO WRONG!!! The "owner" of that vid clip should have been able to retire a rich man....imagaine just 50c per view??? TV rights & interviews??

Could have bought an entire bike agency by now!!

Damn this free media cr@p....

A fair bit of cash, but then enters the tax man :(

Video clip is mine! please dont remind me! to say i am bummed is well not even close to what is going through my mind!

i understand you get paid by google for videos over a certain number of views - can anyone confirm the costing model?

Video clip is mine! please dont remind me! to say i am bummed is well not even close to what is going through my mind!

Hey Nate. Welcome back to the Hub (you could have been rich) Tjop!!

Nice one. Previous Post fixed then..

Edited by caad4

Hey caad, i've been around for a while, just dont say much and suppose thats my downfall:( anyway it was cool to share the video with the world!

Hey caad, i've been around for a while, just dont say much and suppose thats my downfall:( anyway it was cool to share the video with the world!

:clap: :clap: , what an awesome attitude ... cool to share with the world, its not always about money. Nice post go boy.