Skid marks on your shammy

janneman72

Most cyclists have this problem, if you think that you don't have it, answer this question for me: will your best mate lick that part of your shammy?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a waterbottle in your toilet. After wiping, just wash. If you click on profile settings under your name you now have the option to change your profile name. Unfortunately I think most of us here would now remember you as Skidmark. Maybe we can have a poll on that. Any other suggestions my fellow hubbers?

Leave a waterbottle in your toilet. After wiping, just wash. If you click on profile settings under your name you now have the option to change your profile name. Unfortunately I think most of us here would now remember you as Skidmark. Maybe we can have a poll on that. Any other suggestions my fellow hubbers?

:thumbup:

Most cyclists have this problem, if you think that you don't have it, answer this question for me: will your best mate lick that part of your shammy?

Use the google search function and search "remove skid marks"

Ignore the advice referring to tire and shoe skid marks and select the ones referring to underwear.

Already got a skidmark on the hub. Buttrash?

Already got a skidmark on the hub. Buttrash?

After he reads this it might just become available...

After he reads this it might just become available...

Will the real 'skidmark' please stand up?

Even more disgusting replies. A lot of rotting brains around.

Edited by eccentric1

Will your best mate lick that part of your shammy?

eek.gif

My mates have done some pretty dodgy things in the past, but attempting to lick my shammy under any circumstances would get them unfriended faster than you can say 'poo stain'.