Skid marks on your shammy

janneman72

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, while you shouldn't use bleach on your bibs a normal laundry cycle should relieve you of your problem.

Once in a while everyone has a skidmark on his shammy but it's not diccifult to clean. But perhaps you shouldn't leave them bibs lying around for weeks before washing them.

Volgorde van gebeure:

Staan op voor jy gaan ry:

Eet

Akkas

Veet gat af

Vee gat weer af

Vee gat af tot 2 ply skoon is

Gaan shower en was gat

Trek aan

gaan ry fiets

Trek uit

Was klere

Shower weer

Hang klere buite

Trek skoon klere aan.

Thanks for the definition link guys: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skid%20mark

Skid Marks are the most permanent thing on this Earth, no matter how much you scrub they stay. No matter how much bleach you dump on your underwear it doesn't even fade.

it

Seems as if other people on the hub are offended by the posts in reply to your question. I personally would like to apologise to you if I have offended you by the poll. It appears though as if you are able to take a joke in some of the posts here but others cant. My first suggestion of the waterbottle was actually serious.

Hi Janneman69

Your problem sounds like a very simple bike setup problem.

Try lowering your seat a bit.

If that does not work, then another simple fix is to buy yourself a pair of Assos Bib Shorts.

Besides the Integrated Crotch Cooler/Warmer - ICCWTM, it has a special Anti Skid and Smudge coating - ASSTM, fabulous colour coded stitching and a really smart logo.

Go to Cajees Fourways. Tell them I sent you, they will give you GOOD discount.

Sincerely

Your Style Guru

This is like peeing in the shower or having /b/ set as your homepage.

A fellow btard? *manic laugh*

Most cyclists have this problem, if you think that you don't have it, answer this question for me: will your best mate lick that part of your shammy?

Dude, you have issues. Go for counselling.

Nice try to keep the thread going.(NOT)

Hi Janneman69

Your problem sounds like a very simple bike setup problem.

Try lowering your seat a bit.

If that does not work, then another simple fix is to buy yourself a pair of Assos Bib Shorts.

Besides the Integrated Crotch Cooler/Warmer - ICCWTM, it has a special Anti Skid and Smudge coating - ASSTM, fabulous colour coded stitching and a really smart logo.

Go to Cajees Fourways. Tell them I sent you, they will give you GOOD discount.

Sincerely

Your Style Guru

I hear with Assos bibs you can pay an extra 500 bucks and secure the callout protection against skidmarks - if you crap yourself whilst out for a pedal a rep is awaiting your call to come out and wipe your arse for you.

I hear with Assos bibs you can pay an extra 500 bucks and secure the callout protection against skidmarks - if you crap yourself whilst out for a pedal a rep is awaiting your call to come out and wipe your arse for you.

Yeah dude. I didn't mention that because 1. Cajees charge more than 500 bux and b. It is really difficult to get effective call-out through Cajees.

If the OP wants to make use of that option I suggest he visits The Lab. No discount there, though they will fly the SoSAssRep anywhere in the country.

Thank you for your valuable contribution to the OP's request for help.

I have read through some of the comments here. My My.

Such cruel people in this world. They must have all been school bullies at some stage. You know the 'wedgie on the stairway kind?'

Sies. <_<