Smoking and Cycling

Slowbee

Hi All.

Everyone still surviving? I"m gonna have to find something other than jelly babies and toffees to help me survive, otherwise I'm gonna have to join the "weight challenge" as well.

Any suggestions? (that does not involve cucumber sticks...)

I have a tub of unopened salted sunflower seeds by the tv. Takes some practice opening them in your mouth and it keeps you busy. And then I’m using niccorettes but I’m sure normal gum will also be cool.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a tub of unopened salted sunflower seeds by the tv. Takes some practice opening them in your mouth and it keeps you busy. And then I’m using niccorettes but I’m sure normal gum will also be cool.

Hi All.

Everyone still surviving? I"m gonna have to find something other than jelly babies and toffees to help me survive, otherwise I'm gonna have to join the "weight challenge" as well.

Any suggestions? (that does not involve cucumber sticks...)

Ride more!  :lol:

Just had a reminder on Face Book had pics of a ride I did in the Karkloof.

It been six years no smoking.

Gone by very quickly.

So all that have just given up hang in there

Well done mouse

Hey Fanie. Goed man. Het maar my dae wat ek sukkel maar het nog nie gerook nie. Nou al 19 dae. My vrou reken die keer is ek ook nie so onplesierig nie.

Maybe I should try again, hopefully the second time I won't be grumpy too.  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Would-be cigarette smokers in the US state of Hawaii might have to wait a very long time for their first legal drag, after a lawmaker introduced a bill that would bar sales to anyone under the age of 100

Creagan’s proposal calls for raising the cigarette-buying age to 30 by next year, 40 in 2021, 50 in 2022 and 60 in 2023. By 2024, the minimum age would be 100.

https://citizen.co.za/news/news-world/2077121/hawaii-considers-raising-legal-smoking-age-to-100/