E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an innings by Miller Time yesterday

2-0 up in the ODIs

I must say i'm not a big fan of Miller but its difficult to not like the guy when he is batting so well

I must say i'm not a big fan of Miller but its difficult to not like the guy when he is batting so well

He can moer a ball hey

Wow

Hopefully we will see more of this as he's role in the team has changed. i do not think that his current batting avg is a true reflection of his batting ability. I hope it works out, he's a potential match winner.

Hopefully we will see more of this as he's role in the team has changed. i do not think that his current batting avg is a true reflection of his batting ability. I hope it works out, he's a potential proven match winner.

Miller's average is average because he comes in at 6/7 often at the business end with no time to faf around and get your eye in. I wonder where he would be sitting if came in at 4/5 for the proteas like he does in franchise cricket.

he really can moer a long a ball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wce4E54kWNU

and can time a chase well