Cricket......

E1A104

All I know is R Levi needs to go....

That ouke does not know how to use Willow!!!

Anything that turns, he gets dizzy...

And it's spinning country.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is R Levi needs to go....

That ouke does not know how to use Willow!!!

Ja but seriously he needs to play the last game. If we need to win by a big margin then might just as well play this oke. Maybe open with AB and Amla and bring Levi in at 3?

If he does come off then we are in the semis.... (assuming Auz win)

Super Over between the two.

That funny throw of the dice.

Hope the Windies stay in so the Gayle force can continue.

:-)

WI Win - good match for the neutrals!

What's a neutral?

I'm a fan of cricket.

My home team is The Kings XI. Other than that, it's all good cricket.

What's a neutral?

I'm a fan of cricket.

My home team is The Kings XI. Other than that, it's all good cricket.

Someone with no vested interest in the outcome of the game but enjoys a good match - as we are in the cricket thread the subject was inferred. Some how the text update for a 17 run super over were as fun than viewing - alas

England out as well, after getting beaten by Sri Lanka

The Lankans were dominant.

Good form with home support backing them, and that slinger Malinga, who is so consistent.

The tag of chokers should only apply when a team is in a commanding position and then manages to throw it away. Being a highly rated team and not winning a tournament, or coming up against a brilliant individual or team performance on the day - does not make a side choke. Failing to win the WC in the '99 semis was a choke. Most of the other WC losses were just losses.

It's more difficult to win the T20 WC than the 50 over limited over edition. The more you reduce the overs, the more it becomes a game of chance. So, in this game of chance it is good to get a couple of losses under the belt because it is highly unlikely that a team will win this thing unbeaten. Better to run a string of wins together from now - assuming that the stars and the crescent moon align in our favour this afternoon.

Good luck to the Proteas. They are going to need it.

England out as well, after getting beaten by Sri Lanka

I think they were the champs, ol' England.

The tag of chokers should only apply when a team is in a commanding position and then manages to throw it away. Being a highly rated team and not winning a tournament, or coming up against a brilliant individual or team performance on the day - does not make a side choke. Failing to win the WC in the '99 semis was a choke. Most of the other WC losses were just losses.

It's more difficult to win the T20 WC than the 50 over limited over edition. The more you reduce the overs, the more it becomes a game of chance. So, in this game of chance it is good to get a couple of losses under the belt because it is highly unlikely that a team will win this thing unbeaten. Better to run a string of wins together from now - assuming that the stars and the crescent moon align in our favour this afternoon.

Good luck to the Proteas. They are going to need it.

Yeah, big day.

I'm hoping that the 1st result goes our way to at least have a chance to progress. However, I'm very worried. No I won't mention the "c" word again.

Despite being consistently one of the best-performing nations at one-day international cricket since its return from isolation, the Proteas have never progressed beyond the semi-final stage at the World Cup, nor even won a game during the knock-out stage of the tournament.

I hope they try Faf at opener instead of Levi - he cant do worse. I would also like to see Albie Morkel in as batsmen for Behardien to bat at 4 or 5, and Tahir in for Parnell, who is a waste of time imo. (dont know if Tahir is there, though)