E1A104

Hope Quinny gets his groove back in shorter format

How cooooool is that trophy #freedomseries

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok WTF happened? Elgar and Amla were flying along - I checked in to see how much we won by only find out we uhhh hadn't. In fact. Won.

I had to check the date to see if it was 1 April....

Ok WTF happened? Elgar and Amla were flying along - I checked in to see how much we won by only find out we uhhh hadn't. In fact. Won.

I had to check the date to see if it was 1 April....

It was a pitch where one lost one wicket it often lead to clutch of wickets. After Rahane's knock yesterday it was India's match to lose. And in all fairness after the diabolical pitch was made under our instructions so it seems karmicly fair that we should end up losing the match.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

SA lead the ODI rankings by 2 points over India who is lying second

Some spiciness in this ODI contest then

The third test was a big disappointment. Yes the pitch was terrible, but we were still worse on a terrible pitch than they were. 

In my opinion both the Supersport park and Wanderers groundsman should be fired. Both got it horribly wrong. 

I'm not looking forward to the ODI's as much. We're very hot and cold in that department. 

Imagine if we all got fired every time something didn't go to plan. You okes are hardcore. 

I hope the groundsmen understand what went wrong and that they are now in a better position to create good wickets going forward. Pitches aren't built in a laboratory but in cooperation with mother nature.

The third test was a big disappointment. Yes the pitch was terrible, but we were still worse on a terrible pitch than they were. 

In my opinion both the Supersport park and Wanderers groundsman should be fired. Both got it horribly wrong. 

I'm not looking forward to the ODI's as much. We're very hot and cold in that department. 

100%

3-0 would have been a fair reflection on the series but we decided to give them the 3rd test match.

Honestly i feel this Indian team was all talk and showed very little, and as mentioned if our groundsman decided to play along and give us decent fast wickets, we would have snotklapped them.

The Wanderers pitch has been rated "poor" by the ICC for the third Test between South Africa and India, which saw heavy criticism from the cricket fraternity. As a result, Wanderers has received three demerit points, which will hang over the venue for a rolling five-year period.

One of South Africa's premier cricket grounds, Wanderers has escaped an immediate ban. But if the venue reaches a total of five demerit points during the five-year period, it will face a suspension from international cricket for 12 months.

Cricinfo

What do you guys make of QdK just walking off when he was given out and not waiting to see if he should review it?

dont be so hardcore... things just didnt go according to plan  :ph34r:

The fact that the match umpire seriously considered calling off the match (only the second one in Test history) should tell you somthing

all club cricket has been cancelled in CT due to drought. Even my son's school cricket has been cancelled for the rest of the term.

What do you guys make of QdK just walking off when he was given out and not waiting to see if he should review it?

What about it?He was plumb and why waste a review

What about it?He was plumb and why waste a review

Actually they showed it on the pitch map on SS2 and it would've missed leg stump by a 5cm's I reckon. The ball turned far more than what QdK or the umpire might've thought.