Cricket......

E1A104

I was at Centurion in a box on Friday night for the Titans game. Pity we lost and it was hotdamn close.

For me it was double nice. I built the earthworks of Centurion many years ago, 1984 I think. Been there many times but the first time in a box. To see ow alive my creation has become was amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SA vs AUS Test Series:

Australia's couriermail.co.au website has revealed the entire Australian game plan for the three-Test series starting in Brisbane on Friday.

The report reveals how Australia will look to get into Hashim Amla's head "and play a bit of a psychological war" with the world's best batsman, while also aiming to attack him with a barrage of short-pitched deliveries.

Read more here

http://www.sport24.co.za/Cricket/ProteasinAustralia/Oz-plan-against-SA-revealed-20121107

Nice score to wake up to, kallis is even going great guns too

I was about to say same thing

I like this 3rd umpire that has more say. Kallis would have been given out and the Australian producer would never have shown that no ball again

Go boys. Hash carving them up .Again. Come Pete, behind the line bru. Can't find commentary on the wireless anywhere?

Go boys. Hash carving them up .Again. Come Pete, behind the line bru. Can't find commentary on the wireless anywhere?

Nice avatar

Thinking of keeping it after my month of punishment is over. Maybe in protest till they pick Juan to start in a test.

I have been so busy this week I don't even know who is in the team, will have to have a look quick

Siddal doesn't have any luck on his side today, he just put Amla down on 74 and it was a sitter

Hash on fire again. Amazing player.

I hope there's something on the radio (Radio 2000?) as I'm gonna be in the car for a few hours.

Siddal doesn't have any luck on his side today, he just put Amla down on 74 and it was a sitter

I cannot think of a nicer person to have a bad day.Wait for the chirps when he comes in to batthumbup1.gif

Hash on fire again. Amazing player.

I hope there's something on the radio (Radio 2000?) as I'm gonna be in the car for a few hours.

Get the Idrifta :)