Beware of Giant top end bicycles.

Jurgenbike

Oh, f*&k me. I'm editing the thread title. WTF is a bicicle? A pair of icicles?

Maybe you should change the title thread back to its original format. That way people will know even before they open the thread that they are dealing with a total plonker.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should change the title thread back to its original format. That way people will know even before they open the thread that they are dealing with a total plonker.

I agree, thread titles where the OP cannot spell the subject matter are invalid and must be binned. If you're not sure f*cking look it up you half wit.

I agree, thread titles where the OP cannot spell the subject matter are invalid and must be binned. If you're not sure f*cking look it up you half wit.

Luke you are just pissed off that he is taking on your weapon of choice - being top end giant bikes :P

Luke you are just pissed off that he is taking on your weapon of choice - being top end giant bikes :P

Not at all Jaco, I don't feel the need to get defensive about my current bike, it's served me well this season and last. Actually it's the only road bike frame (bar one steel Condor) that I've not managed to break and I've owned a few over the years. tongue.gif

Not at all Jaco, I don't feel the need to get defensive about my current bike, it's served me well this season and last. Actually it's the only road bike frame (bar one steel Condor) that I've not managed to break and I've owned a few over the years. tongue.gif

Just teasing! I really rate the top end Giant road bikes. Im sure it will serve you well this coming sunday. My money is on you to take the SV. Its about time the red team pull one through :thumbup:

Dude thanks for the info was thinking of getting a giant but no way now!!! cool for that

Just teasing! I really rate the top end Giant road bikes. Im sure it will serve you well this coming sunday. My money is on you to take the SV. Its about time the red team pull one through :thumbup:

Ha thanks for the vote of confidence - have to say it is not likely though - I just finished making plans to do 6 hours on Saturday and then ride 50km to the race on Sunday, race and ride home again.

The red team will have their day though, it's in the post wink.gif

Edited by Lucky Luke.

Dude thanks for the info was thinking of getting a giant but no way now!!! cool for that

You having a laugh right??

So one oke posts how his Giant destroyed itself whilst he was JRA, 35 other posters say they never had a problem with their Giants (including myself I might add), and you've made your mind up.

A pathetic and lame first post, if I've ever read one.

Perhaps a Dunlop is more suited to your abilities.

35 other posters say they never had a problem with their Giants (including myself I might add),

And me. Sponsored ones and ones I bought myself, and ones my wife bought for me. All perfectly awesome bikes.

Oom...... as ek giant was het ek vir jou gese om daai crank in jou h()l op te druk en die handlebar agterna. Jy pas nie jou fiets op nie. daar is net een manier wat daai soort skade kan kom en dis nalatigheid!!!!!!!

cannie for life

Rookie

Group: Members

WTF?

Edited by TNT1

Exactly the reason why i bought a Specialized Sworks Epic. It's a MTB and should handle the terrain and my weight. I want to ride it like i stole it and not have to worry about any part failing on me. I thought of upgrading my sons Giant Trance 2 to an Anthem, but after reading this thread will go the Specialized route. Thanks for fair warning in advance on the Giant top models...