Beware of Giant top end bicycles.

Jurgenbike

No, they haven't taken a knock. They're neither bent nor worn. The reason they're shorter is 'cause they're designed and manufacturered that way. They are the shifting teeth. It is a feature, not a failure. Buy don't stress, lots of rookies make this same mistake.

As do wannabe-engineers. There are at least two deformed teeth there. Are the two topmost designed that way too?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As do wannabe-engineers. There are at least two deformed teeth there. Are the two topmost designed that way too?

The biggest rookie and poser here is JB, so don't stress.

That tooth on the Race Face crank jurgen posted looks broken from what I can see, the profile is way too low.

I have to differ with you here. Those rings are shot. If you have 'shark fin' teeth on the middle and big blade, itshows bad chain wear. You small ring probably have long sharp teeth already as well.

If you kept your post factual initially, you would have had some credibility, but trying to sound like an expert when you clearly have elementary knowledge and by exagerating you've rubbed the hubbers up the wrong way.

Next time stick to the facts and dont pretend to know everything, then some of the peeps here may be more sympathetic.

You forgot to add that he should learn to spell. Most of the negative posts had the audacity to ridicule his spelling.

You forgot to add that he should learn to spell. Most of the negative posts had the audacity to ridicule his spelling.

I have to agree, I am no spelling Nazi, but it's been atrocious.

That tooth on the Race Face crank jurgen posted looks broken from what I can see, the profile is way too low.

Yeah, next he's going to wade in in his other area of expertise and "gooi" the CPA he claims to understand so much at us…

Aag Bangle, dont stress. You've confused 12 O'clock with 9 O'clock and now you think you're late. It is still early. You have lots of time to read the finer detail of my explanation. One day I'll explain it to you.

Aag Bangle, dont stress. You've confused 12 O'clock with 9 O'clock and now you think you're late. It is still early. You have lots of time to read the finer detail of my explanation. One day I'll explain it to you.

Like the long-awaiting rotational mass model you promised?

Like the explanation of your misquoted provisions of the CPA with regards warranty?

Etc, etc…

I think as the ultimate bullsh1itter I have ever met, I can only assume that whatever hot air you blow my way, will be taken with a pinch of salt.

Hahaha, wind read in audible hertz to translate to force :lol:

hehe - its called a spell checker... and read your post before you post it. If it reads ok and you don't look like a cocktonsil, then go ahead and post it.

Find attached I have R 250 000. worth of biks in my garage

giant mtb - R65k

dogma - ?R60k?

that leaves R125k worth of other bikes. What else are you riding jurgen? Is the giant the only mtb? only one giving hassles?

was said earlier in this thread that you hit the road season for four months without touching your mtb. that's karma, you can't ignore your bikes and expect them to be happy with it!

hehe - its called a spell checker... and read your post before you post it. If it reads ok and you don't look like a cocktonsil, then go ahead and post it.

Important but shallow. He is an aggrieved man, he is not vying for a Pullitzer prize.

I do not understand why he should be called a "cocktonsil" and seen as a bad person because of his spelling.

But, if anybody wants to slag a person he will find a way to do it, always. Just a schwak way of doing it and a wee bit of bad manners, in my modest opinion

Edited by eccentric1

It's not the first time Dragon's service has been questioned on thehub. There was a paint warranty issue a while back that also went unresolved as far as I can remember.

If I was them I'd be on here giving my side of the story to save face. Just look at how Andrew and Chris take the effort to reply to complaints about their shops. Goes a long way to re-assuring customers and building your brand.

Like the long-awaiting rotational mass model you promised?

Like the explanation of your misquoted provisions of the CPA with regards warranty?

Etc, etc…

Is it too early for popcorn? Never!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: