What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

What to you guys think of this watch?  I was browsing the interwebs and came across this pic. I think this watch looks awesome!!

Please note that this is not my watch, but may be in the near future  :devil:

post-2881-0-04294000-1418361632_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is made by Longines and is called Avigation Watch type A-7.

EDIT: The link to their webpage

Edited by jonnow

I can finally post in this thread... I've been watchless for many a year, owing to budget and just not finding a watch that I really, really like that doesn't break the bank. 

So - here is my christmas prezzie... It's just something simple, without any embellishments. Fits almost perfectly (they sent the wrong extra links with the watch, so I have the right ones arriving today)

post-3056-0-60959000-1418969723_thumb.jpg

I've been wanting one of these for a long time, but with the leather strap, and there's a guy in my neighbourhood selling a really good one for R2800. Am tempted but too many other things at the end of the year to do and buy

I got mine for R2500!

any chance he could get the prc200 with the white face and brown leather strap for that price? I'd be interested

I haven't worn one in about 10 years, but I acquired this yesterday. It's not the kinda watch I've been partial to - have always been a Swatch-kinda guy - and I know that it's a "wimp" compared to what's been posted here, but I kinda like it.

watch.jpg

Apologies for the bad pic. It's a Tissot.

Swatch kinda saved the Swiss watch industry mate. ...so nothing wrong there...

Like many others I have not worn a watch for quite some time (at least the past 4 years since my polar HRM watch died) but I picked this up as a christmas pressie for myself the other day...

attachicon.gif81wChOXADAL._UY679_.jpg

Was umming and aaahing about that one. Decided on the Corporal SS due to the fact that it'll never go out of style, and i need it to look good with formal attire etc. 

The red of that watch is pretty kiff, though!