Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from Ellis Park, great win by Lions, 5 times we've met the Sharks in semi's winning 4. If i had to pick a player that stood out for me today it would be Mapoe,

Just back from Ellis Park, great win by Lions, 5 times we've met the Sharks in semi's winning 4. If i had to pick a player that stood out for me today it would be Mapoe,

Many good performances from most of the players today, but the team effort was man of the match.

Hoping they can repeat again for 80 more minutes next week.

Definately the 2 best teams in the final this year. Both playing good to watch rugby. Well done. Looking forward to the final, should be a cracker

Well done both Lions and WP, hopefully both teams carry over this form and passion to the final - we will then see some brilliant rugby.

The best two teams are in the final.

The Lions are playing fantastic rugby.

It was the worst display by a refereeing team possible at Newlands.

Next week should be a humdinger

Ball seldom goes past the blue bulls 10 and when it does their 12's have been crash ball dummies. Passing in midfield will be a new experience for them and doubt they can be coached that in a week. Pollard, as great as he has been on attack (in his preferred position) he might be caught out defensively.

spot on, some terrible kicking from jl potgieter probably deserved man of the match award

At a braai on Friday eve I predicted a WP - Lions final.

One of the okes there tuned me "you get rugby lovers, and you get rugby experts. You are clearly a rugby lover" He is a big Sharks supporter, with the Bulls his second team.

When I saw him again on Sat eve after the games, I just said to him "bow down, a rugby lover is coming past"

He almost choked on his Klippies 'n Coke. :D

At a braai on Friday eve I predicted a WP - Lions final.

One of the okes there tuned me "you get rugby lovers, and you get rugby experts. You are clearly a rugby lover" He is a big Sharks supporter, with the Bulls his second team.

When I saw him again on Sat eve after the games, I just said to him "bow down, a rugby lover is coming past"

He almost choked on his Klippies 'n Coke. :D

that explains it...real natalians dont drink klippies and coke! :D

Jirre, but i think this is going to be the highest scoring final we've seen in yonks.

that explains it...real natalians dont drink klippies and coke! :D

are you saying bismarck is not real natalian?

Jirre, but i think this is going to be the highest scoring final we've seen in yonks.

are you saying bismarck is not real natalian?

nah...he's not....but I would never tell him that to his face  :whistling:   :D

Mooi leeus

Nou vir die groot BLOU met wit strepe

Heard somewhere in a pub once... "Die beste span dra blou truie" 

To which the reply came "met wit strepe".

Never heard so many non-Bulls supporters laugh so much, as they did that night.