Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who else thinks the new bok jersey is a disgraceful affair??

All the hype around the science being puntedĀ to mask the fact that the bok has movedĀ and is now virtually one tiny step from being removed!!!

Where's the pic?

and Jerry Collins killed in a car accident in France. Sad news, he was quite a character.

Initial reports state that his partner/wife was also killed in the crash - they are survived by their three month old daughter who was airlifted to hospital. Very sad indeed.

Thanks. Bit *** hey?

Ja I don't like it as much as the jersey from the last world cup.

So who else thinks the new bok jersey is a disgraceful affair??

All the hype around the science being punted to mask the fact that the bok has moved and is now virtually one tiny step from being removed!!!

You know if they are getting rid of the springbok that means that they will then just be proteas... and proteas don't do so well in World Cups[emoji6]

You know if they are getting rid of the springbok that means that they will then just be proteas... and proteas don't do so well in World Cups[emoji6]

Ā 

Jip, more political meddling. Disgusts me.

It's becoming like junior school where the parents who donated monies kids got picked for teams.

Not much they had to work with regards Jersey, the protea has to be displayed on chest, this applies to all SA team kit even soccer and RWC logo must also be displayed on chest, this applies to all teams playing, The Asics logo could maybe have moved to the sleeve but a Bok logo stuck in the middle would look odd. Not sure how prominent the Springbok is displayed on the sleeve, maybe could have enlarged this.Ā 

Initial reports state that his partner/wife was also killed in the crash - they are survived by their three month old daughter who was airlifted to hospital. Very sad indeed.

RIP Jerry Collins - a legend

Well that's a good reason to preserve and wear the older versions which still have the springbok on the front...just as a matter of principal I wont be buying a new one.

Well that's a good reason to preserve and wear the older versions which still have the springbok on the front...just as a matter of principal I wont be buying a new one.

Just buy it after the WC when WC logo is gone and Absa logo is back.

Ā 

I still wouldn't buy it. Looks ***.

Ā 

Still wearing my Nike Castle Lager embroided wollen one. Good for winter.

Ā 

And on the plus I still fit into it. Well done to me. Haha

don't worry okes, the ones at the robot will be well priced and have the springbok on the chest

Ā 

Ā 

Just buy it after the WC when WC logo is gone and Absa logo is back.

I still wouldn't buy it. Looks ***.

Still wearing my Nike Castle Lager embroided wollen one. Good for winter.

And on the plus I still fit into it. Well done to me. Haha

i got the white one