Rugby...

'Dale

Shebeen , what’s happening to your Stormers brother? Getting smoked by the Bulls

over 6 weeks to reply to this - shows my level of interest in superrugby this year.

where are the stormers on the log?

9th - one out of qualifying, might check back in later and see if it is worth getting excited. but don't reserve the couch!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lost ALL impetus to watch a game of rugga so far this year. I don't even know who's playing or who's not. 

I did see a snippet on SS last night as I was channel hopping about Dylan Leyds getting a elbow to the jaw from a Blue's player in full view of the TV and the touch ref, but so far nothing has happened, but a Shark and Bull got banned for boxing?

I have lost ALL impetus to watch a game of rugga so far this year. I don't even know who's playing or who's not.

I did see a snippet on SS last night as I was channel hopping about Dylan Leyds getting a elbow to the jaw from a Blue's player in full view of the TV and the touch ref, but so far nothing has happened, but a Shark and Bull got banned for boxing?

I only watch the Currie cup final if the Cheetahs plays in it. Other than that, no rugby for me to watch at all. So I only watch the game ones every 10 years.

I was listening to Arnold Geerdts' sports wrap on radio Tygerberg 104 last evening on my drive home. He reckons it's history for Ralepelle, as this is strike 3 in his career, and at 32 years old, he is practically finished anyway.

So, doping is not just a cycling thing...who knew

over 6 weeks to reply to this - shows my level of interest in superrugby this year.

where are the stormers on the log?

9th - one out of qualifying, might check back in later and see if it is worth getting excited. but don't reserve the couch!

I haven’t watched a game on TV since the 2018 final, but have taken the family to watch live games (last year).

I was listening to Arnold Geerdts' sports wrap on radio Tygerberg 104 last evening on my drive home. He reckons it's history for Ralepelle, as this is strike 3 in his career, and at 32 years old, he is practically finished anyway.

Sounds like stating the obvious there Arnie!

a bit odd that he requested the B sample, when he admitted to taking the horse steroids in the first place - maybe just wanted buy time to try and work out a plan F.

Lions SA Teams need a swift kick up the rear.  :cursing:

fixed for you...

stormers are looking poor,

bulls after some positives signs in first few games are proving mediocre again 

lions have had their teeth ripped out this season 

sharks arent looking great either but with a few bonus points they are up there.

Lions need a swift kick up the rear.  :cursing:

Swys signed for another two years

Wonder if that had something to with the players performance, okes didnt look very lus to play.

Shark played really well though

Go look at all the doping convictions for 2018 you will see it's very much not a Cycling things. Athletics wins hands down Edited by Stretch