StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Colnago's 60th Anniversary Edition.

Sixty years of emotions and production of bicycles, celebrated with a unique model, made in a limited edition of only sixty pieces. The frame is C60, tubes and lugs made ​​of carbon fiber, the non plus ultra of Colnago’s production. A frame that cannot be compared with anyone else. 100% handmade in Italy. Simple the graphics. Tubes matt black and shiny silver lugs.

Inedited the braking system, with dual pivot attacks and dedicated Colnago brakes body that can be adjusted in width with two small screws integrated without compromising the pull of the cable. With this plus it is possible to adapt the clearance to different width rims, narrow and wide, with a few simple movements that do not compromise the feeling at the levers. Very accurate the details. Among them: the Colnago brand lasered inside the screws that hold the two bottle cage. The same logo, stylized, on the plug of the headset. The two titanium plates: one on the top tube, the other on the tip of the fork, with the signing of Ernesto Colnago.

60 anniversary, like all high-end Colnago frames, using the owner bottom bracket called ThreadFit 82.5 compatible with all versions Pressfit 86.5. The assembly is a mechanical Campagnolo Super Record 11s, in full respect of the Italian cycling tradition.

post-13716-0-32849900-1412581549_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cippo

• 1 month later...

Colnago's 60th Anniversary Edition.

Sixty years of emotions and production of bicycles, celebrated with a unique model, made in a limited edition of only sixty pieces. The frame is C60, tubes and lugs made ​​of carbon fiber, the non plus ultra of Colnago’s production. A frame that cannot be compared with anyone else. 100% handmade in Italy. Simple the graphics. Tubes matt black and shiny silver lugs.

Inedited the braking system, with dual pivot attacks and dedicated Colnago brakes body that can be adjusted in width with two small screws integrated without compromising the pull of the cable. With this plus it is possible to adapt the clearance to different width rims, narrow and wide, with a few simple movements that do not compromise the feeling at the levers. Very accurate the details. Among them: the Colnago brand lasered inside the screws that hold the two bottle cage. The same logo, stylized, on the plug of the headset. The two titanium plates: one on the top tube, the other on the tip of the fork, with the signing of Ernesto Colnago.

60 anniversary, like all high-end Colnago frames, using the owner bottom bracket called ThreadFit 82.5 compatible with all versions Pressfit 86.5. The assembly is a mechanical Campagnolo Super Record 11s, in full respect of the Italian cycling tradition.

I'm surprised they havn't included disc brakes

I'm surprised they havn't included disc brakes

Purely because it's an anniversary edtion. I don't think it's even available with an EPS or heaven forbid Di2 gruppo. Something for the purists. You can have a standard C60 or V1-R with discs if you like.

Thanks for the kind comments about my wife's garden. I have always wanted a Master but have yet to add one to my collection. I raced a 531SL Peugeot and a SLX Moser but the bike I really wanted and couldn't afford back then was a SLX Master.

I was lucky, I picked up this Master xLight here on the hub a year or so ago. It's a 2011 or 2012 model. I then bought a Bianchi which I stripped for the 10spd Record groupo. NOS ITM Millennium bar and stem with Pathom bottle cages (best value for money). The San Marco Regal carbon saddle's a bit tough on the behind on long rides.

My missus loves her C40 and will not let me change her triple crank to match her Chorus groupo. She feels safe having the ability to change down on the steep hills.

I also have a mid 80's Super and a Lux Dream, my main ride. The most comfortable bike I have probably ridden. The pics old and I have Scirrocco wheel set with Record groupo.

post-44986-0-61215800-1416736828_thumb.jpg