All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, would look even better restored to original condition. Looks like it is a late 70, early 80's Special?

Very nice, would look even better restored to original condition. Looks like it is a late 70, early 80's Special?

A Bit later than I think. A Spiral Conic SLX.

This was a quick SS build with bits and pieces I had lying around. I will go to my daughter as I have a Master that I am re-building to original condition as a geared bike. It may take some time though....

It's a beautiful frame!

I am about to begin rebuilding my 80's Special with Croce Dáune group set. May have to rebuild my Master once I get the frames back from being touched up. Can't wait.

Let me know if you ever want to get rid of the Spiral, looks like my size 54-55cm?

As much as i love the stealth look of this frame........

http://colnago.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/C60_ITALIA_RSBK.jpg

I would rather go with one of the Art Decor colours for the minute attention to detail on the spray work on this C59

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ge1-RhaQT54/Ulz89v6CuoI/AAAAAAAAChg/x5AmTLu-CMw/s1600/art+decor+c59.jpg

It's a beautiful frame!

I am about to begin rebuilding my 80's Special with Croce Dáune group set. May have to rebuild my Master once I get the frames back from being touched up. Can't wait.

Let me know if you ever want to get rid of the Spiral, looks like my size 54-55cm?

I left the bosses on the down tube and the cable guides along the top because it will be geared again soon. It is a 54 and at the moment it is allocated to my daughter.

My wife on the other hand thinks I have too many bicycles and will let you have this one in exchange for a Nando's quarter chicken and chips.

I'll keep you in mind though...

This one of mine is Ivory, as close to white as I could make it .....

post-50-0-82938400-1394121597_thumb.jpg

Very nice, who did the paint job?

I have a master I need painted but wanting to make sure I get the best people to paint her..

Very nice, who did the paint job?

I have a master I need painted but wanting to make sure I get the best people to paint her..

Cliff at Cycleart. He has done good work for me on a Merckx before

Cliff at Cycleart. He has done good work for me on a Merckx before

Seems to be a name that comes up often. Thanks for the info. Will give him a shout when I have decided on colour.

Talk to him about colours. he has a few Colnago catalogues with paint schemes ...

Alu dropouts for C60

Lighter and more durable than carbon

post-12015-0-61573300-1394130393_thumb.jpg

Edited by ' Dale

post-12015-0-58722900-1394130246_thumb.jpg

Yeah, jcza, a white one.

Ice cool.

Sorry about that crank

That bike needs a stealthy all black cockpit and saddle with post. The all white is a little too fresh for me.