All things Colnago

StevieL

Well done Didi!

You beat me to it, luck fish.

Echo, Missy T, please post pictures on hub once you completed rebuild.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In light of all the swearing, shouting, tears etc on another thread, about a different brand of Italian bicycle, it is perhaps worth noting here that the C59 and C60 are hand made and painted in Italy, and that none of these owners were checing under the BBs for a serial number last night.

2014 C59 in TXOR

Shimano Dura Ace Di2 with sprinter shifters

Stages power meter

SRAM Red cassette 11-25

Easton EC90 SLX3 Carbon Bars

3T -17* 130mm stem with integrated Garmin mount

Garmin Edge 500

Fizik Arione Carbon saddle

Mavic Carbon Cosmic Ultimates with 25mm Continental Competition Tubulars

Black Prince SwissStop pads

post-615-0-06814000-1396978289_thumb.jpg

Colnago C60

It will be built with Campagnolo SR EPS groupset, Xentis Silverline wheels, Speedplay Zerro Ti pedals, Colnago (Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio Flow saddle), stem, seatpost and handlebar

post-615-0-77466700-1396978512_thumb.jpg

Colnago C60

It will be built with Campagnolo SR EPS groupset, Xentis Silverline wheels, Speedplay Zerro Ti pedals, Colnago (Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio Flow saddle), stem, seatpost and handlebar

Congrats splat! Love the colour choice, reminds me of the Master frames. You probably ordered from Maestro's as he is the only one I have seen advertising frames and prices already. Post some pics when done. Molto bello!

Edited by Cippo

Wow...awesome frame.

How did you get one so fast in SA?

Congrats splat! Love the colour choice, reminds me of the Master frames. You probably ordered from Maestro's as he is the only one I have seen advertising frames and prices already. Post some pics when done. Molto bello!

Oops! :blush:

Sorry guys. It's not mine.

I should have posted the link to the lucky owner's thread:

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=124300

Help needed!

I'm looking for some oldish Campagnolo bits and pieces for a really special build. Record 1990s, 8 or 9 speed group-set, components and wheels to go with it, all meant for a 1992 Colnago Master Bititanio frame that I'm sure Heart Coppy is still going to regret selling. All I have lying around is a Centaur group-set which I can't use for fear of upsetting the balance of the universe. ;)

Please pm me if you hear of something or have something to sell

Help needed!

I'm looking for some oldish Campagnolo bits and pieces for a really special build. Record 1990s, 8 or 9 speed group-set, components and wheels to go with it, all meant for a 1992 Colnago Master Bititanio frame that I'm sure Heart Coppy is still going to regret selling. All I have lying around is a Centaur group-set which I can't use for fear of upsetting the balance of the universe. ;)

Please pm me if you hear of something or have something to sell

Come now! Stop holding out on us, WE NEED PIKCHA'S or else no-one believes you...