All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably going to get flak from the C60 and the C64 owners, but i think the C59 model is by far the most beautiful of the modern day Colnago's :drool: .

I’d agree Sir!

Edited by Gerhard Odendaal

Hi,

Where can I buy 3 x 1 inch spacers? Can anybody assist me or point me in the right direction? Thanks, Gerhard

I have a shim on my 1 inch steerer to fit the stem but its to short to fit 1 1/8 inch spacers. The only online shop I have seen who has 1inch spacers is Evans Cycles UK. They are about R130-140 ex vat, ex postage which is about £15 (R250).

I have a shim on my 1 inch steerer to fit the stem but its to short to fit 1 1/8 inch spacers. The only online shop I have seen who has 1inch spacers is Evans Cycles UK. They are about R130-140 ex vat, ex postage which is about £15 (R250).

Thank you Sir!

Thanks Cippo.

Apparently Colnago still have a few C60’s available for paint in any 2017 colours. Now here’s a chance to get a legend. How many of us will give a limb to own a C59 (and C50 etc). We will all look back at this chance and come to the conclusion that we should have made it possible somehow ...