All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went a little adventurous with bar tape recently, but this is about as far as I could go: Cinelli Caleidoscope! :thumbup:

Spill the beans! Which bike is that???

I went a little adventurous with bar tape recently, but this is about as far as I could go: Cinelli Caleidoscope! :thumbup:

WOW that is lekker. I think my lightie can get that for me for my birthday.

Spill the beans! Which bike is that???

Sadly, no new bike, just bought the great looking Cinelli bartape because I KNOW I'll need it sooner or later......OK, maybe I just started another build from the handlebar tape side? :D

Edited by DJR

Where are you guys getting the Cinelli tape? 

Sadly, no new bike, just bought the great looking Cinelli bartape because I KNOW I'll need it sooner or later......OK, maybe I just started another build from the handlebar tape side? :D

Snap, I have the identical tape on my C50. Pricey but soooo worth it

Where are you guys getting the Cinelli tape? 

I bought mine from Woodstock Cycle Works. I've found it on their shelves a couple of times over the years, great saddles too, but never a big range, just one or two items. So, I don't think they are regular Cinelli stockists, but I would contact Nils anyway and ask him.

http://www.woodstockcycleworks.com/contact/

Apparently I'm mistaken. Sorry Dawid

They really are great looking, but I assume, also like hens teeth - and probably out of my decimated budget (after being brutally mugged by SARS).

Lightweight Edelheifer.

Is that your C40 Cippo? And how well do the bottle cages work? 

Is that your C40 Cippo? And how well do the bottle cages work?

The red EP is mine. The C50 is Morph's. The only issues with them is that only Lightweight or TACX bottles work because of diameter. I have the Colnago branded ones. The second issue is price. Surprisingly for their weight and design they hold even 750ml bottles well.

Edited by Cippo

Looking at my own (ugly) bottle cages, I really think that the crisis is real! I searched for a while but never found exactly what I wanted. Meanwhile I just stuck what I had lying around on the bike.......now it is more than a year later and it is still there!  Yes, the crisis is real  ;)  :D

post-17716-0-95450400-1524413522_thumb.jpg