All things Colnago

StevieL

Same girl as in my pic I posted Morph!!!

Is this gonna turn into a Friday thread? The two of you can have her, I want the bike. I definitely don't want the dog.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Help Please

I need to replace the headset bearing on my C60.

Do i need a press , the bearing are sitting rather tight, any advice on their removal.

Does anyone know the dimensions of these bearings, could save me taking in samples

What are your thoughts on my saddle - apparently 1/80 special edition Giro 2013 saddles ever made?

post-50555-0-88807800-1523375029_thumb.jpg

What are your thoughts on my saddle - apparently 1/80 special edition Giro 2013 saddles ever made?

Nice saddle, maybe try some white bar tape to compliment it. Thats just my opinion though.

post-13716-0-51835000-1523425300_thumb.png

Edited by Cippo

I personally like the extra color added to otherwise bland looking bike. I too have a bland Nago and added red gear and brake cables to break the blandness. Would agree with Cippo but I would even say to go tri color bar tape.

It's a lekker saddle. Rule #8 that Cippo posted is one rule I don't obey. My bike is all black(even my wheels have black stickers) but my saddle is white. I currently have black bar tape but am looking for some world champ rainbow bar tape like this.

post-58906-0-24507800-1523426347_thumb.jpg