Malema buys MTB

dagwood987

With the Hawks, SARS and Public Protector investigating his finances perhaps he realizes he wont be able to afford flashy modes of transport and is downgrading.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you become cycling mates with Malema imagine the potential perks i.e. support vehicles with blue lights, free spares, refreshments on demand, armed guards, no worrying about bike jackers .... to hell with playing golf lets go cycling with Malema.

I was reading the paper over the weekend and there were a few pics of him over the years and he really does look rather porky of late.

Proof

the salesmen was thinking "boet as jy die fiets breuk gaan jy vir betaal" but was a little worried about implementing his thoughts consider the armed onlookers

We must all welcome our new comrade on his bike.

We must say cycling is for all, not just the rich white elite

We must take up our guns and fight for our right to cycle

The benefits of cycling should be for everyone

Nice post walkerr :thumbup:

i would pay good money to see julius and lindiwe mazibuko race bikes.

imagine the comrade vs the madam's tea lady at the Met just before the main race?

He had to take this bike, since getting banned he couldn't organise a Raleigh

That's a good post The Dictator :thumbup:

I would have expected him to buy a loose Cannon-dale!

Edited by DJR

I saw on TV somewhere that F***hile Mbalullaala, or however you spell his name, you know, the one currently responsible for sports in SA, doing a ride from aforementioned Cycle Lab and being fitted for a bike. It was for some sort of charity. Johan had to push the FF ( Fat F..k) up the hill! Maybe Malema was among the crowd as I cannot see him doing it by himself. I wonder what was going through Koos' head as he was fitting the dumpling on the bike...