Maybe a stupid Epic Question...

T-Bob

I'm guessing at this point the OP is sitting at his or her desk scratching his or her head and asking "WTF?".

well he knows some will have "20 naaiiners"

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing at this point the OP is sitting at his or her desk scratching his or her head and asking "WTF?".

I was thinking the exact same thing. "How mant 26" vs 29" bikes at the Epic and 9 pages later..."

Coffee on keyboard :lol:

Think the OP needs to edit the title...

"Epic, stupid, answers definitely" could work...

Nice distraction waiting for the live feed to catch up with what's happening at the Epic tho...

Think the OP needs to edit the title...

"Epic, stupid, answers definitely" could work...

Nice distraction waiting for the live feed to catch up with what's happening at the Epic tho...

There are no stupid questions - just stoopid answers - fook loads of them :eek:

I was gonna type a whole monologue on the pros and cons of various wheel sizes but then I realised, I DON'T CARE! Ride what you like.

There is so much total k*k spouted about the apparently enormous differences between wheel sizes that I won’t buy anything bike related until they invent the variable size wheel so that my kit is perfectly matched to the terrain/trail/humidity/global economic situation/phase of the moon ;)

Ben are you missing the Epic at all?

Honestly? Errrmmm maybe just a teeny weeny bit but the memories of the pain and effort have not faded yet .... the emotional scars will take long to heal ;)

There is so much total k*k spouted about the apparently enormous differences between wheel sizes that I won’t buy anything bike related until they invent the variable size wheel so that my kit is perfectly matched to the terrain/trail/humidity/global economic situation/phase of the moon ;)

And what do you ride in when Venus is on top of Jupiter while the waxing moon is watching closely?

LIke in the pic i took last night from my balkon....

See pic below

Honestly? Errrmmm maybe just a teeny weeny bit but the memories of the pain and effort have not faded yet .... the emotional scars will take long to heal ;)

My seat interface area is quite happy, 'specialy after those rocks n stuff on Stg 3

Venus, Jupiter, the moon and my local cell phone antenna

post-182-0-80202700-1332765388.jpg

And what do you ride in when Venus is on top of Jupiter while the waxing moon is watching closely?

Dude no one is 'waxing' anything near my 'moon' :cursing:

Dude no one is 'waxing' anything near my 'moon' :cursing:

But i could have sworn i saw you in the bum clinic.... not